• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

How to beat Re: Chain of Memories (Sora's Story)Battles,Cards, and all!!!!

Card 02: Agrabah Attack Card: Three Wishes Friends: Aladdin Summon: Genie Battle Boss: Jafar-Genie Episode One: After the cutscene you'll engage in a Heartless battle. You should have the hang of it by now, so fortunately I won't have to go into depth. I'm not sure how many Heartless will...
  2. N

I told ya to be ready! The two worlds with the walktroughs for this post are gonna be Agrabah and Olympus Coliseum. The next post im making will be these worlds. Trust me, just because they're Disney doesn't mean they're easy. hey...that rhymed...
  3. N

The Worlds of KH Keyblade Wars (Your Opinion?)

this is an opinion thread im starting so we can all get the scoop on what to expect for KH Keyblade Wars coming to the USA in 2010 for the PS3. Here is the list of worlds of conjourned up. i have come up with 17 worlds in a specific order i tried to put. correct me on any of them. 1- Destiny...
  4. N

Not done yet! Here's a walkthrough for Traverse Town, beating Axel, and a walkthrough of a world i elected to enter first on Sora's journey through Castle Oblivion! Card 01: Traverse Town Attack Card: Lionheart Friends: Pluto Summon: Simba Battle Boss: Guard Armor Key to Beginnings: Sora...
  5. N

NEW POST: btw ill double post sometimes in order to get info down. i might even multi-post by accident. so, bear with me plz. im new and trying my best. THANK YOU FOR USING MY THREAD!!!!!!! Card System (Tutorial): OK, so lalala the whole big musical intro of that real awesome song sung by my...
  6. N

Come here to find out how to beat completely Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Sora's Story!!!! For now, I'll only be explaining how to defeat the little baddies, the big baddies, and the cloaked baddies! Then I'll explain how to get the full 100% Card Collection and get Jiminy's highest rank...
  7. N

Card Collection Help

i just read Sora The Key's card guide. id strongly recommend opening some chests, whether it may be False Bounty, Calm Bounty, or Guarded Trove. Normally, the chests reveal Battle Cards (Attack Cards). Also, the Key to Rewards will also give you some super cool Battle Card you wouldn't normally...
  8. N

Re:CoM - Key to Rewards Card Guide

Re: Key to Rewards Card Guide[Spoilers] sorry for double posting... but you haven't gotten the Random Joker Card yet? i got that one easy peasy. i dont remember which world i got it, but i know i got it. i finished Sora's Story with maybe around 3 of them. i get them really fast and usually...
  9. N

Re:CoM - Key to Rewards Card Guide

Re: Key to Rewards Card Guide[Spoilers] idk if someone already asked this and i might've accidentally skipped it- i tend to do that a lot, so my bad -but, what if you already went into the Key to Rewards for each world? if i go in again- which i have several times -would it give me the cards...
  10. N

Castle Oblivion

i think its like, Castle Oblivion was founded by the Organization. Marluxia was the one who found it and noticed its awkward power and decided he could use it to his advantage. After discovering another Keyblade Master- Sora duh -, he planned to use the castle as a means to bring down Xemnas and...
  11. N

Aqua-Kairi-Xion theory

I actually think this whole Kairi and Aqua with their hearts thing is totally like...well it makes sense! When Aqua lost her heart during some big fight with MX, her heart fled to the next purest heart it could find and it was Kairi's. But what happened was that when the Heartless invaded...
Back