• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

(Twilight related MAY CONTIAN SPOILER) Bella Swan is a Necrophiliac

Bella Swan is a Necrophiliac, according to Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer and also isn't Edward suppose to be dead for about 100yrs, so Bella giving birth to a child, doesnt add up, i mean i like the books and all but that what's got me confused
  2. C

Fanfiction ► Destiny Mountain (a spinoff using KH characters and my own)

This has been posted on Fanfiction.net as well, IT IS MY OWN WORK the first 2 chapters have very bad gramma but it gets better please go easy on me for the first 2 chapter and the way it comes out, i'm only copying and pasting it --Destiny Mountain-- Chapter 1 It was an Monday morning Sora...
  3. C

I'm new and would like to hav a battle

Hey i'm new to this and would like to hav a battle Name: Xurohes Nickname: Xuro Age: Unknown, maybe 20 to 21 Sex: Male Looks: Long mid back length White hair, he wears a long black pants and a black vest, very well built Race: Human Elements(of control): Wind/weather/lighting...
  4. C

HEY I"M CHICKENMAN00712

Hey I'm chickenman00712 I look foward to posting in all the topics on this forum
Back