• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

lol yea i meant commercials but im a horrible speller and picked the first spelling suggestion i saw :) sorry about that. btw you said "She meant" im a guy...
  2. C

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

bought i didn't really know about kingdom hearts until i saw kh2 chemicals then i tried kh1 and loved it! then i went out and bought them both been in love ever since :D
  3. C

BEHOLD:BOX ART!

hey about how long does everyone think it will take after it launches in japan for it to come to the US?
  4. C

Garden of Assemblage

yea it is pretty weird i got it and had to get sorts of special mods and stuff, but if you ask me its worth it!
  5. C

Garden of Assemblage

well there are two doors in there, one is a door to how you originally got there through a purple cave from a whole in the wall at the (i forget what its called but its the area with the save portal before you go to ansems room). and the other is a shortcut into the room so you dont have to go...
Back