• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Mickey in the secret ending

It was just a concept so maybe it was just that, but then again why not add Mickey he's the biggest badass in the series
  2. I

bbs animals forms

My bad :/
  3. I

bbs animals forms

So should some just make another thread titled "How sexy would Aqua be in a bikini?" And for the animal changing maybe we should just wait and see. It'd be funny if Terra turned into a meerkat like Timon
  4. I

1000 Heartless battle.

Yeah too bad its like what they did to Lord Zedd in Power Rangers he was too badass
  5. I

Coded's Next Release

No
  6. I

Possibility in Ven/Roxas Connection

I disagree to agree to the disagreement agreement over agreeing to disagree...wait what did I just agree to?
  7. I

Possibility in Ven/Roxas Connection

Is it possible that Roxas may have been modeled after memories about Ven as in maybe he saved Sora and Riku from Unbirths and then Sora idolized Ven? I don't know I just heard somewhere that memories can effect a Nobody and that Roxas and Ven aren't the same person so I just made this theory.
  8. I

Will we get different keyblades in BBS?

Just wondering because well their keyblades are cool, but I might get tired using the same one for several hours. What do you think?
  9. I

An Unbirth Theory...yes that's what I said.

This is one of the best theories I've read on these boards having thought of everything
  10. I

Some Random Birth by Sleep Predictions

1st Terra-Riku After having summond the Dark Kingdom Hearts, MX is over-powered then posessed Terra after he opened his heart to Darkness 2nd Ven-Sora/Roxas Due to the freezing spell on him making his body useless, instead of "earasing" him the seal him inside of Sora, why Sora can't think...
  11. I

Unbith Question

In an interview it was said that Unbirths are the opposite of human life so soes that mean that they don't have souls (then maybe the darkness of one's heart replaced the soul)?
  12. I

If Xion were made of Sora's memories...

Just thinking here, We all know the part about Xion changing her appearence at a certain point in the game. Then there have been many theories about her being created out of Sora's memories, and then she looked like Sora for some strange reason. That's pretty illogical since she's looked like...
Back