• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

358/2 Days Bundle coming to US?

Ok now I know there is a bundle going on in japan for 358/2 Days and it comes with a special Kingdom Hearts version of the DSi for like 58,000 JPY... but i was wondering if they are going to have a bundle just like that released in the US as well.... I really want that DSi and besides buying it...
  2. T

Xion playable?

I think its great that Xion is a playable character and i'm hoping that Riku is too... He does play a big part through the game so I believe its very possible
  3. T

Trying to make the Ultima Keyblade

So I'm level 100 and I still don't have the Ultima Keyblade.... I need a bunch of material still so I was wondering if someone could post what is required and where I can find/get them.
  4. T

Ven=Roxas Aqua=?

Lol I see now... Thank you Hershey ^^ This clears up a lot that i was confused about :D
  5. T

Flyff and Rappelz

I couldn't find any other threads about any Gpotato games so if there is anyone that plays Flyff or Rappelz or any other Gpotato games you should post your character names and servers ^^ and for anyone who doesn't already know about Gpotato... its a site that hosts free MMORPGs I think Flyff...
  6. T

Ven=Roxas Aqua=?

How does that work? I thought they already have "Master Xehanort" in there? And yes I completely forgot that Aqua has connections to Xion... but now that I remember that's right... Xion and Aqua have the same voice actress so thats pretty definate there...
  7. T

Secret Ending AMV

lol yeah there is no link or anything xD
  8. T

Ven=Roxas Aqua=?

Okay... this has been bothering me for awhile and was I hoping that someone would be able to help me.. Okay, I understand that there is Terra, Ven and Aqua which relate to Riku, Sora, and Kairi... Roxas is Sora's nobody and Ven would be the character in BBS to resemble Sora seeing as he is...
  9. T

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

The best scene in kingdom hearts one for me would definately have to be Sephiroth's Opening scene... The one that you only see the first time you beat him... It had to be the most bad ass scene in the whole game....
  10. T

DS Download Play In Days?

So there for sure is Multi-Card Multiplayer right? is that what you are all saying? Because the DS download play is for a single-card multiplayer right? I'm just asking because i'm pretty possitive i saw that it was said you can choose your own character of the organization to play as in...
Back