• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

FML!

Could not find a topic about this post all your FML moments. Today, I told me cousin to come over to my house, she told me to fuck off that my parents are way to strict and told me that I should go over to her one room bedroom she is renting FML!
  2. X

Intelligent Design

Intelligent design is the assertion that "certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection. I had to take a class about this subject, and I find this idea wrong, dumb, and retarded. They placed...
  3. X

Help/Support ► Friend Help

How would you tell your best friend that they have become bossy and annoying? That every time you see them you want to hit them. I don't want to hurt them!
  4. X

Newbie Here

Hey, new to the forum. Names Jon and I am 18 years old. I am also a sophomore in college, Biochemistry major.
Back