• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kingjustink

BBS in Kzone Australia

This is only small but I love to see official BBS and watch its popularity grow. Kzone is a popular kids magazine (in Australia), this month containing an advertisement and a short and sweet article. I've uploaded them: Imageshack - bbsarticle.jpg Imageshack - bbsad.jpg Anyway, I liked it...
  2. kingjustink

Australia's BBS price and placeholder date

Don't expect the date to be the same as the UK's, or even expect it to be realeased in September! Australians will usually get the game a couple of weeks after other PAL territories. September is merely a placeholder date, expect it late September or early October. However, the price is set at...
  3. kingjustink

358/2 days Australian release date changed? Plus Australian cost revealed

Ok, EB Games has let me down before. I was looking for the game and found that according to them, it was releasing on the 8th of October! Now this is likely to be a mistake, so dont flame. At least we know for sure now, the price for Austrlia to buy 358/2 days is $70AUD. It more expensive than...
  4. kingjustink

new kingdom hearts 358/2 days pal(or australian) cover!

I was looking across ebgames website for australia, and the game kh 358/2 days is on the coming soon list! Not only that, but it has a new cover! I am new here, so i'm not sure if this is new, but im exited if i found something! It also contains some information about the game, and some...
Back