• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

TOP 50 GAME FRANCHISES

Voted by gamers! KH at #19 beating FF by a little http://kotaku.com/5532674/the-top-50-video-game-franchises-of-all-time-voted-by-gamers
  2. K

Fan Powered Interview with Nomura

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Fan Powered Q&A | SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Thanks Heartstation.org lol
  3. K

ultamania.........

when is it comin out??????????????
  4. K

e3 or tgs????

u think they will announce the kh mystery game in e3 or tgs????
  5. K

confused........

so the mysterious guy in the beginning of bbs is younger master xehanort?
  6. K

confused........

is the lingering sentiment terra's nobody or is xemnas terra's nobody? help
  7. K

YEN SID IS THE SHIT!!!

Yen Sid knows EVERYTHING before ANYONE!!!! Eraqus "My old friend Yen Sid who retires from the position of a Master, continues looking after the movement of both light and dark without fail, and gave us a lot of pointers to us Keyblade users. From the report of Yen Sid, The Princess of Light is...
  8. K

HELP!!!

we know that when a heart is taken by darkness they turn into a heartless and a nobody is formed......... SSSssso when light takes over the heart, it turns incomplete right? Can there be any LIGHT nobodys or watevers?? IDK HELP!
  9. K

third chair..........

so its a no go for Yen Sid??? =[
  10. K

third chair..........

who sits in the third chair at LoD?
  11. K

how many?

rooms or chambers r there??????? the only one i know is room of awakening ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ i dont even know if that room is real any more lol
  12. K

WHEN!!!!??

Am i going to see footage of bbs anywhere!? japan gets it the 9th it will most likely leak the 8th or hopefully the 7th when can i see bbs???? hopefully the 6th for us because of time zones IDK!!!!!! help!
  13. K

memories

is it just me????? idk........ i feel like everyone's memory in the game is going to b erased at some point (most likely at the end) IDK =/
  14. K

does anybody think.......

vanitas might b the first nobody???? they say his name translates into emptiness or nothingness (i forgot)
  15. K

vanitas........

is it an elemental name thingy (IDK) like terra, aqua, n ventus
  16. K

What Is The Difference........

between a Nobody and a puppet with memories? they r practically the same thing
  17. K

Help

Does everyone forget about Xion at the end? It seemed everyone remembers her at the end HELP!!
  18. K

English Intro For Days

=] YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days English Cutscene: 01 - Introduction
  19. K

It Be EPIC.......

(JUST THINKING AWESOMENESS) If roxas returned to kh3 remembering everything including the events of Days becuase sora turned into a heartless by master xehanort everyone looks at roxas and say "Sora?" and roxas says "yea, but call me......roxas" of course sora comes later but roxas will take...
  20. K

You Think..........

Kairi's Grandma is going to return in KH Birth By Sleep?
Back