• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Pride Rock Leveling?

This thread is 3 years old. And just to add on since I'm already commenting; in KH2FM there's a glitch, sometimes the swarm of Heartless appear, sometime only one appear.
  2. X

Raise HP?

Yes I'm playing on Critical, so most likely what you're saying is correct. Also, I read somewhere that your HP doesn't raise when you Level up but only when you complete certain tasks. I haven't defeat the Lingering Sentiment yet so could this be one of the tasks I haven't completed? Also, do...
  3. X

Raise HP?

This will probably sound like a noob question but, how to I raise my HP in KH2FM? I'm level 91 and I only have 60 HP, the green bar doesn't even touch the MP bar, the bar only reaches down to Sora's crown chain. I read somewhere that leveling up doesn't raise you HP, so what then? There is no...
  4. X

KH Final Mix'

Does anybody know where I can find a English guide for the Final Mixes?
  5. X

Final Mix

Will that big "Ultimate Hits" note be on it?
  6. X

Final Mix

I couldn't find the Final Mixes at Amazon. Also this question has already been answered so please answer my new question which is above your comment.
  7. X

Final Mix

Okay, so I searched for it on Play-Asia and some of them says their in stock and some out of stock. I'm guessing the once in stock I can buy and the one out of stock I can't buy, am I right? EDIT: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-49-en-70-2ei6.html ...
  8. X

Hiding Heartless' in Mission 62

I found it not so long after I posted my previews comment. But thanks for posting anyway. If I hadn't already found it I know I would at least know where it was from you, so thanks :)
  9. X

Final Mix

I have a simple question concerning the Final Mixes. Where can I buy them? I know you can only get them in Japan but you can properly order it on some website too. So could anybody please give me a link to where I can buy KH1FM and and another link to KH2FM+?
  10. X

If the Lock-on is going to lock on to something I need to see that green thing around them to appear first. And if I had found those green things that are suppose appear around them then I wouldn't have a problem finding them...
  11. X

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

ZOMG! His the 15th member of Organization XIII! Just look at his stance. It looks like a clock that points up at twelve and the other pointing at three. 12 + 3 = 15
  12. X

Hello, been a while since I last was here... what ever. Okay, so I'm on day 279 in KH 358/2 Days and I talked to Demyx and he wants me to find all the hidden Heartless' in Mission 62 which takes place in Halloween Town. So my question is, where are all the Heartless' hiding? I've only found...
  13. X

its riku :P

Why wasn't this posted in spoiler section when every comment is hidden in spoiler tags?
  14. X

No, Data Sora is made from Jiminy's Journal, while the guy who looks like Riku is the Jiminy's Journal taking the form of Riku, it could properly have taken the form of any other characters or something
  15. X

Yeah, but it ain't data Riku either, it's Jiminy's Journal itself
  16. X

It ain't Riku, it's Jiminy's Journal that's taken the form of KH1 Riku
  17. X

How can Terra be Xehanort?

But people said Xion was Aqua's nobody and see what happen there too...
  18. X

When he said he seems like 30 year's old, he properly meant he was 30 years old Why would he say he is a age when he isn't?
  19. X

And Xehanort turn into a Nobody and a Heartless 9 years before KH1 Xehanort was Ansem the Wise's last apprentice
  20. X

Terra is something like 16-20 years old When Xehanort get turn into a Nobody and a Heartless his around the age of 30 One year after the event's of BBS Xehanort has become a Nobody and a Heartless So how can Terra go from 16,17,18,19 or 20 to 30 in one year? So Terra can't be Xehanort! If you...
Back