• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Confusing Ending

baconbits... if you find the storyline to complex to understand and you're going to cry and sook about it. Maybe you should play it again, watch the cinematics again, play KH2 again. Or plain and simply stop sooking and stfu.
  2. M

Had a small play of the game today

I'm lucky I have a sister who loves KH with a DS as well :P But still I wish this game had proper WIFI
  3. M

Hopes for Days

Well I just played some Multi player then. And I must say it does present a challenge which is great! The difficulties are really good. The game mode of play style is awesome. So when this English version does come out - One could only think it'll deliver!
  4. M

Hopes for Days

Haha, no fuss. I'll go have some google fun after. Shouldn't be to hard to stumble across some interesting stuff.
  5. M

They deserve a big pat on the back :) - They are one heck of a great company.
  6. M

Hopes for Days

Really? Where about did you read that. Just if you have the article or what not - I wouldn't mind a late night read :D (Better go get some caffeine 3:25am)
  7. M

And well I must say - *Claps* for SE. Out of all of the NDS games I've tried/played this one would have to be by far one of the greatest. The controls are simple and easy to use. The game seems to run pretty damn smoothly and I think the graphics are unreal for the NDS. I can't wait for an...
  8. M

Hopes for Days

I just had a little play of my friends Jap version and I must say. I love the battle system! Considering they put this game on the DS (Don't get me wrong I love my DS) the D-Pad actually handles the character really well. I also love being able to tap the 'R' button and the camera swings back...
  9. M

Question on Multi-Player

I find a lot of DS's wont even make it past 10 - 15 feet sadly. Would be great if the US release or something did get Wi-Fi with it - but then it wouldn't be fair to the others :(
  10. M

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Manga

Awesome! Thanks :)
  11. M

Hey Guys!

Hello, the names Scott :) - Well what can I say. I've recently just joined the forums as I've always had a huge passion for kingdom hearts! I thought it was time I actually came and talked to people about that game and what not. Seeming as how I've never done it with this game for some reason...
  12. M

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Anyone know what size the save files are. 512kb, or 1024kb? Just As I remember with Pokemon it had to be 1024kb else the save file would corrupt after you exceeded the limit of 512.
  13. M

Did you waste your money?

I still think it's a great game. I don't mind it when they change the combat system every now and then. But the GBA version I think was a lot more fun. I guess for me though I was happy for the KH2 reaction commands to vanish for a while - The game was to easy with those :(
  14. M

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

I think putting it on the WII would be a good idea. But if thats the case I'd like to see it have a fair bit more extra content. I'd be more than happy to buy a WII for the game if they did that. And as others have said - the WII is more of a family console and I think KH could appeal to the WII...
  15. M

Who will you play as in Days?

I'm quite looking forward to playing as Roxas!
Back