• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lord_Zexion

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

I think MF is either: A) Ventus, because of MF's reverse grip on his swords. Don't forget that Ventus's heart left it's body, which could very well have become a Nobody. (This is what I believe is the truth... that or option D.) B) DiZ (aka Ansem the Wise), because he's still quite a bit of...
  2. Lord_Zexion

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

It's been a while since I had this 'playing KH1' feeling. This time it was 10x better though. I love the battle system, since it was very adaptable to the fighting styles of every character. About the plot... as always, answering a lot of question, but causing a lot of questions to surface. I...
  3. Lord_Zexion

I'll keep that in mind... And thanks for the info. It proves me right on half of what I said anyway.
  4. Lord_Zexion

I was so excited while watching both, I began laughing like an idiot. Realization had come. I realized a lot of things and made a lot of links with the other games... but even more questions arose... I really think the endings of BBS are something... and BBS is the best Kingdom Hearts up to now...
  5. Lord_Zexion

Speculation for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D (This could be possible!)

Ah! I came up with the same theory! It seems to be the most common, though. The only point I really think does not fit is about the new worlds... but if those are things that happened to Riku that we don't know of, then sure, it all fits.
  6. Lord_Zexion

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Mmm... Maybe. Perhaps he and the other apprentices are beginning to lose their hearts. Perhaps it's the first effect of a prolongated exposition to Darkness. There are quite a few possibilities.
  7. Lord_Zexion

Did anyone noticed that in past scans of Braig, he didn't have any scar and eye-patch? So that should mean he got them during BBS? I wonder how that happened... And I am seriously beginning to consider that Vanitas is Xehanort.
  8. Lord_Zexion

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] Okay, so we can just forget about the Trailer for Christmas, I guess. We'll see for the New Year, though!
  9. Lord_Zexion

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] Yeah, I've saw them on kingdomhearts.wikia.com by 1 in the afternoon. They're cool! The official name of Saïx's Someboy is Isa! Sweet! And I really like his clothes!
  10. Lord_Zexion

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] I personally think that the Keyblade Ven was using WAS his Keyblade. We never actually saw Sora's or any Keybearer's Keyblade in a condition under whick it may break. And I think that MX simply used a Dark...
  11. Lord_Zexion

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] *facepalm* HIS NAME HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR GOD'S (if there's one) SAKE! The guy here merely THINKS that it's his name. We're still up for some speculation.
  12. Lord_Zexion

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] Would be cool, I'm really getting impatient! I'm also eager for Christmas! :lol:
  13. Lord_Zexion

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] Eh. I only replied once in 100 pages. I think the trailer might be up for the 1st. They give us a week for speculations, at least that's what I figured.
Back