• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Namine

Ok so I don't know if anyone can actually answer this question, but here goes. Does Days explain how Namine ended up in the Organization's hands? Like, when she was "born," did Xemnas somehow find her like he found Roxas and knew she could alter Sora's memories? Try not to spoil me too much...
  2. M

Joke Weapons

Ok this video is just to pass the time while we wait for the NA version and has nothing to contribute to the story. Someone hacked the Organization's weapons and replaced them with everyday items. I have nothing to do with the contents of the video. Hacked weapons video: YouTube - Kingdom...
  3. M

reverse/rebirth

Anybody else disappointed with Riku's story? Storywise I thought it was good, seeing Riku struggle plus you get to meet Zexion (yes yes yes) and Lexaeus. Game wise, I was very sad to learn that besides Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town, it was unlock room, fight boss, leave. Nothing to contribute...
  4. M

Lexeaus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just finished beating Lexaus and I can't stop laughing at how he shouts DON'T MOCK ME *SMACK* Anybody else find this amusing? And I guess to make this not a pointless thread, what are some of your favorite quotes from Re:CoM?
  5. M

Where is this Marluxia scene???

Ok I've seen in several fan-made videos of a certain scene with Marluxia. Sora and Repliku are fighting Marluxia, but Marluxia looks like this: http://blogs.gamefilia.com/files/imce/u507985/marluxia.jpg As you can see, the graphics are slightly different than what is normally in Re:CoM. I...
  6. M

Why is this in KH2FM and not KH2 NA version?

I don't get this battle with Marluxia. I get it's a data battle, but what's the point? Why do you fight data in KH2FM and not in the NA version? Actually, I want to know why there are more scenes in FM than they put in NA version, but don't we all? >.> Click link for video: YouTube - Kingdom...
  7. M

Fan Videos on You Tube

Do you have any favorite fan-made videos on You Tube? At first I was against watching them because I know how fan-made stuff can ruin characters for me, but I found some enjoyable ones. Knife Fight - When I first heard the song, I was wtf is this really a song? It's actually kinda catchy if...
Back