• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 13courtgarud75

The paramore fc for all you paramore fans

This is the fc for paramore. i love them and im listening to dem all da time and i cant wait till there new CD comes out. so what you people say, this is the fc for paramore fans and paramore fans alone. When you end your post type your faveorite song by them. EX. The Only Exception
  2. 13courtgarud75

wanna buy a duck?

okay i was borad and i want the world to know how to play this game. how to play: player one:wanna buy a duck? player two:a what? player one:a duck. player two: does it quack? player one: ofcourse it quacks. player two:wanna buy a duck? player three: a what? player two: a what...
  3. 13courtgarud75

Taylor Lautner FC

mmmm sexy. Here's some hottness for you girls and guys. nice sexy hunck of beef. __________________ This is a fc for the man in twilight who goes un notice. Just say joinage and your in.
  4. 13courtgarud75

Fanfiction ► True Love: The Renji and Rukia Story

Preface Renji and Rukia grew up together and fell in love. This story is a bout what happened to them after they graduated from the academy. This may be related to what has happened to you or may happen to you but the story may surprise you. Chapter 1 I Know Pronounce You… “Renji, are you...
Back