• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Catherine - "qbertian"

Catherine’s Connection To Persona 3 Portable // Siliconera Introducing Catherine, The First HD Game From The Persona Team // Siliconera The game is by the Persona team, and Shoji Meguro is composing the music again.
  2. M

Rumour: Kingdom Hearts 3 at E3?

E3 lists make for great rumours! - Gamereactor International - There's another page but who cares? it's not the one with KH3 on it :O Also, one thing that makes it seem fake is that on the other page it says "Final Fantasy VII HD" Though i am kinda dissapointed that there's no Persona on there :(
  3. M

Shakugan no Shana

Who's seen it? It's my favourite anime but it's not really popular and not alot of people has heard of it The first two or three episodes make the main character seem annoying but after that it starts to get better - Shakugan no Shana (TV) - Anime News Network
  4. M

I hate riku :'(

I hate riku, why does he have to go and kill everyone First Xion and then Roxas in KH2, Also, This game makes sora and riku seem like the bad guys, i mean all the organization wants to do is to have a heart and sora comes along and just crushes their dreams.
Back