• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

My Zack Theroy

my theroy of zack is that like they said that he has come to oc to become more stronger right but he becomes friends to ven and he must be in a torenment when terra fights him i wins and the prize is the buster sword and some thing happens to zack and gives hes sword to cloud well thats all i...
  2. K

where to download FF Crisis core vids

Does any one now were to download FF crisis core vids this could realyy help me out
  3. K

Why no KH charters in final fantesty pt 2

Ok last time i was sayen how cool it would be to see kh charters in final fantesty but it might never happen because disney owns KH. But if they did do it who do think whould be could be cool. i think that the organaztion would be cool to be in final fantesty. They could do it because in the KH...
  4. K

why is KH not in final fantesy

You know how final fantesy charters are in KH right. So why not KH charters be in final fantesy. i think it would be kind of cool.
Back