• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Theory

I know why Xemnas know the armour of aqua.He is terra cause Aqua and Ventus are said to die in the trailer as xehanort said that he cant save either of them.So ,turning iinto xemnas as a nobody will somehow a llow hiim to recall Aqua,adressing it a a 'friend' in the room of sleep.I got this...
  2. S

ventus dead

terra has a strong body buid and xenhanort has a smaller figure so i thiink it is terra.
  3. S

ventus dead

I think that the guy in the cloak is terra after the battl at the keyblade graveyard and he is taking him to place the soul of ventus or at least some part of him knowingly that Sora woud be a keyblade wielder that would explain why he is such a good keyblade master and why they put him at the...
  4. S

ventus dead

why are they at destiny islands?
  5. S

ventus dead

no i meant with the shroud and the guy weariong the cloak in the background.if someone can gimme the pic i would be delighted.
  6. S

ventus dead

Can someone show me the picture.Thanks!
  7. S

Message on the letter

What is the message on the letter on the end of kh2?I think it is connected to bbs but that is just me not others.One guy told me that we already knew but he could not remember so can someone just tell me already?:angry:
  8. S

Mickey's bottled letter theory

Just thinking if the letter in the bottle contains what had happedned in bbs about aqua ,terra and ven,telling him how kairi was special,bout riku's darkness and how the heartless formed.Well its just a thought so if you have anyymore just write it here...
  9. S

Ventus Theory

This may not be true and im still working it out so ill give you the gist of it.In one of the traliers,ventus asks to be erased.Maybe at the end Terra does erase Ventus and Braig(Xigbar's somebody) saw the erasing of Ventus and is now has the memory inplanted forever thats is why he saw Xion as...
  10. S

Marluxia not gay

Since the last thread was closed,i started a new one.What i think is that marluxia is obviously not gay cause nobodies have no emotions and cannot show affections.Therefore,how can he be gay?:35:
  11. S

Aqua

Well too bad...She will probably die
  12. S

Aqua

Ya i totally agree and i think the game will be like 13+ cause of all the violence and fighting so what does disney have to censore?Small 4 year-olds can watch the little mermaid with the more body revealing mermaids!i find that disney is really dumb:angry:
  13. S

Aqua

i dont see what is much of a diff.....Its not like small 8 year olds will be playing.....
  14. S

Aqua

hey could somebody gimme a link to the pic of aqua befor being redesigned? Cause everybody has been talking abt it and i dont see what is the description and the normal pic of aqua.TY!:tongue:
  15. S

Random question

Do the organisation wear anything underneath their coats?And how does the organisation knows what is thier size for the black coats?
  16. S

What is the room of sleep for?

I was thinking and i knew that it had to do with activating kingdom hearts but im not really clear on it so please leave some answers.Sorry if this was already posted and dont blame me for flaming.:35:
  17. S

Completely Random Theory

ventus will probably sacrifice himself to save someone like Terra os Aqua.So he wont be 'training' Sora and Riku
  18. S

things on kh2 you could not believe

i like the new clothes on sora and riku as it makes them looks cooler.and you can now use the drives and forms
  19. S

How is terra related with sora and riku?

then why was he on the island?
  20. S

How is terra related with sora and riku?

In a trailer,we see terra on destiny islands with the young sora and riku calling them friends or something.so whats the relation?And in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix ,you can fight terra. Shouldnt he know sora and not fight him?I dont understand so can someone post an answer?:confused:
Back