• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Passion Mix i want the Piano version of Passion, but i cnt find it!
  2. C

1hr left

it's 2:58 in the afternoon here
  3. C

1hr left

DAMN MAY! why cant every1 get it at the same time! anybody else sick of waiting?!
  4. C

1hr left

Hey Feel Sorry for Us Brits! We Get it Sooooo Long After You Lot. It's Gonna Be A LOOOOONG Wait 4 Me To Get The Game! :(
  5. C

Yuna in KH2?

well i heard that it wud b yuna's voice actor Hedy Burress, that will be in KH2 it say's on a unreilable site (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0123102/) that she's "Filming" for kh2
  6. C

KH COM out in England on 6th May.

we already know that. it's been out 4 almost a week now..us ppl in England, get every thing last!
  7. C

Grrrrr

May the 6th thats when CoM comes out over here (UK)(2 more days!!) :( i want it sooo bad. but i want kh2 more, i hope it comes out here and in the U.S the same time.
  8. C

New Images

Sweet pictures
  9. C

Final Fantasy characters in KH 2.

well ya c johnny i jst can't be a***d wit you, it's getting borein. and i anit got much time that's why i type like this. so u can shove it, any what does my typeing have to do wit anything u dumb shit.
  10. C

like i give 2 s**t's about what you think kid, ppl have argreed wit me and sed it's rite. so you can jst get lost, i started it and now i'm finishing it. the proof is on this site so go find it. i'm not backin out i want u 2 use ur 1 brain cell and find it. u need 2 work 4 what you want. y shud...
  11. C

look i cba wit u no more, i'm right your wrong. i'm older and been here longer than you. so f**k off kid.
  12. C

look johnny, go find the link urself if you want it soooo badly. jst look on this site it's there plain and simple. i'm not a n00b, coz when the forums got remade it deleted all the info, i've been here longer than you. look i dnt care what u say coz ur jst lame. i jst wanna lauf in ur face when...
  13. C

you stop being such a d**k head, it sed so on this site, so go look and u'll find it! so u can shove your comment where the sun dnt shine. and i'm not a n00b so start to think things through be befor you post sumit!! (Sorry to every1 else i'm only p**s off at johnny stooge.)
  14. C

Look johnny stooge, Hedy Burress is playing in kh2 so get ur facts rite. she's not playing yuna as i sed but playing Larxene. (thanx to rinoa king)
  15. C

the voice actor of yuna will be there, playing another character.
  16. C

A theory.... *ahem*

i'm sure it is good, but dude it's way to long. some ppl (like me lol) like it short in sweet but cool anyway. keep it up!
  17. C

Pronunciation

Hey peeps, it is actully "Tee-dus" coz in KH they say it that way. and if ppl got the 2nd disk wit final fantasy X. the voice actor, pronounces it "Tee-dus". but say it either way. hu cares in the long run.
Back