• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Why are Ven's eyes lifeless? because he's DEAD!

Yeah, he looks like he actually DIES! okay, now before you guys jump on me and say i dunno shit. here is some details. One, his eyes are lifeless/dull/blank this is usually anime code for "this character is dead or not in their right mind". Anyone who watches a lot of anime would pic this up...
  2. D

a silly question about Xion and Riku Replica

Silly question. Xion got her name because she was basically experiment no.1 (I = roman numeral 1). Mix up no.I with an 'X' and you get Xion. So, if Riku Replica was ever in the Org. what would his name be? Xiion? Nixio? Xinio? Inoix? Ixino? Silly pointless question, but fun :lol: Sigh, the...
  3. D

A question about Zack...

Hmm, i don't know if anyone posted this or not but I'll just ask. Anybody else notice that Zack's design is more like the world of Hercules then the usual FF guest stars? Not just his armor but his leg design with the bulgey muscles like Hercules and the curly cue knees just like herc and the...
  4. D

Hello, I'm confused about some things in Kingdom Hearts. Can you help me?

Hi! I'm new to the forms and I've been playing KH for a while but I'm kinda fuzzy on somethings. I was wondering if you guys could help me. 1.) Exactly when did the original six nobodies take over Radiant Garden? I remember that in some reports in KH2 they say that Xenohort kinda just...
Back