• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Am i the only one that gets a feeling KH3 is never gonna come....

I mean with Nomura announcing another KH game after BBS that they havent even started yet i just lost hope for KH3....im guessing its gonna take maybe what? 3 years for a japanese release of the new mystery game.so that takes us to 2013...so what? KH3 in 2020 on the Playstation4.I mean im happy...
  2. H

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Does anybody know how many ppl saw the new bbs traileer at jump fiesta because im suprised nobody video taped it (i know your probably not alowwed) but comon this is BBS and im sure theres one crazy KH fan that got through security with a camera...
  3. H

About TVA Keychain

No this isint another *Did you notice that TVA have a keychain* thread lol I was just asking if anybody else noticed that in almost all the scans Aqua and Ven have the same keyblade(or barely any diference) and Terra has a slight change in his keyblade.I mean i was looking forward to having...
  4. H

TAV different final boss??

Ok well i was wondering it was confirmed that TAV would fight the same final boss or would there be a last boss for every character?Well if it isint confirmed would you rather have the same final boss for TAV or seperate ones? And do you think once you beat the game with the 3 characters there...
  5. H

Enemy HP

I think the HP was exagerated for the heartless that they really were i mean some guys had like 7-8 bars of HP but they were soo easy to kill i mean there wasent much chalenge they were just long ennemies to kill ..once you figure out there patern all you need is patience
  6. H

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

Or the one in agrabah when you have too hit the boxes in the holes theres that dark flying thing with a sword..he was an asshole
  7. H

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

Yeah i remember The Zip slasher ones, but isint Dustflyer one aswell?The only trouble i had was one of the first missions where you were teamed up with marluxia and the Zip Slasher had like 6 bars of HP wich was huge for like the 10th mission yeah thats really the only boss/optional boss that...
  8. H

Where did Xehanort GO?

Hey i was just wondering once Xehanort became a heartless(ansem) and his nobody was created(Xemnas) did Xehanort just vanished becoming a heartless or did he regain his former self like sora did when he became a heartless(wich is sorta a bad example since sora is a huge exeption) So what im...
Back