• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

TGS

So what do y'all think we're going to be getting, if anything, frm gs this year. hoping to atleast see a new KH3 trailer in that sony stream later tonight.
  2. M

Light v dark

So assuming the seven lights are aqua, ven, sora, riku, kari, lea, and mickey who are the 13 darkness we got ymx, mx, xemnas, ansem sod, braig, isa, terranort, and then who?
  3. M

So....

Organization 13 had hearts the whole time. Whats everyone think of that twist
  4. M

Not a Game

What if instead of BBS volume 2 being a game it is instead a cgi movie filling in all the gaps from the end of bbs to KH2.
  5. M

Help with Crown sticker

I cant find the second crown sticker on dwarf woodlands for Terras campain, I already have high jump and am going through the worlds to get all the stickers. Does anyone know were it is?
  6. M

My MF theory

Alright, this is my first theory so dont be cruel. My idea is that the MF is Terra fading through time.The idea is that after Xemnes and Ansem SOD were both defeated insted of xehnort coming back both terra and MX come back seperatly, but instead of coming back in the present they are sent to...
  7. M

BBS playthrough?

does anyone know where I can watch a bbs playthrough, as in with the gameplay. I can only find "playthroughs" that are collections of cutscenes.
  8. M

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Is their anyone who doesn't have xbox360 who would be willing to let me use their existing netflix account to watch streaming movies on the 360. I promise i wont change anything online i only want to watch movies on my 360. It doesn't cost anything extra and is included in every membership. If...
  9. M

Organization somebodys

Just wondering, if a nobody returns as a somebody (not combine with them like Roxas/Sora) will they have there memories from there time as a nobody. sorry if there is already a thread on this, this is the first thread I've made.
Back