• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

roxas and ven at c.o

in the game birth by sleep theres the scene were ven is put in castle oblivion and is left there while his soul is in sora right well in kingdom hearts 358/2 theres a scene were roxas goes to castle oblivion and then faints is that a connection and also why does nothing happen with sora when...
  2. T

arent you guys pissed couse i know i am

this game is good i think we could all agree on that. but what i was really expecting was how the org. members got transformed. i mean we all know how the first six turned but i wanted to see it as for the rest of the members i thought they would show them at the credits. all i want to see is a...
  3. T

[Spoilers] I THINK I KNOW WHY

you guys know how sora can wield the kingdom key right. well vanitas could wield that x- key and his halve of ven when they got together they were a whole. i think they joined. so because vens heart is inside and he could wield the x- blade. i think that sora is borrowing halve of vens power...
  4. T

can some one post a video about ansem finding xehanort

can some one post a video of ansem finding terranort or/and the secret terranort boss battle. thanks.
Back