• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Help/Support ► ADVICE NEEDED

dont get me wrong im not complaining. I'm just tryin to see if anyone had a better idea that me just leaving when im eighteen and cutting all ties. i really dont care if my family likes me or not, actualy im pretty shure they wont. Its like being born without a hand I'm used to it. I just...
  2. B

i was for about a year and when i had straight A's and teachers sayin good stuf at PTC she still treated me like shit so i quit
  3. B

AXEL andSAIX's connection

shows he was still devoted to the origional point of the org appologies for double post my comps actin weird
  4. B

that was the point of the org except for xemnas
  5. B

Roxas new breed of possible nobody and possible evidence

yes not a direct BBS thing just as the memory of xion was erased from everyones mind so nobody knows she existed and terra probly wont be in any other games his relationship with xehanort has nothing to do with that xion had a connection to roxas and KH2 was after that point and nothing was...
  6. B

who cares if BBS is a building block also we need it just as we needed xion i dont expect to have BBS be in any other games after this point either besides refrences at the most
  7. B

quote-"Yeah, you're not white." what the hell is that hes completely right all your doing is tryin to push the fact that you think you know all the answears. hes right and your right you both have supporting factors and factors against the other. this is going back and forth over and over again...
  8. B

ive already done that and i didnt make any diferance if anything it made it worse
  9. B

but SAIX obviously wants to be "whole" as seen after you beat him in KH2
  10. B

so i feel alone. my family is like hardcore wormon and im not. ive never been connected with my family my grandparents hate me. my father left when i was born and decides to come into my life everynow and then and fuck with it. my mother doesnt want me around. and in a house where its just me...
  11. B

Help/Support ► I need advice---

i feal for ya man i cant really say i think family is the most important thing especially in your case if they cant be on your side and love YOU than maybe the people who do deserve to be in your life more
  12. B

HELLO EARBODY

HALO I AMS FROMS SE SVEEDEN haha no ima kiddin im kinda new just wanted to meet some kool people that love KH too
  13. B

Best 358/2 Days boss fight

let me know if any of my posts offend or come off as baiting so i can change it
  14. B

Your Favorite ► FAV ORG MEMBER

who is your favorite org XIII member mine is SAIX then second in line is XALDIN whats everyone elses
  15. B

haha its odd huh youd think that after going throught the trouble of getting him they would probly try a little harder to stop him right?
  16. B

riku is just bad-ass in everyway i dont think anyone dislikes riku
  17. B

i like how SAIX was the only member of the org that really tried to physicly stop him
  18. B

im pretty shure they werent trying to throw the org i mean it never hinted to those two tryin i mean if ya look at how loyal they both are SAIX- listens to everything xemnas says (acts like a blind religious follower) AXEL- goes and kills the people tryin to throw the org (before he goes rogue...
  19. B

no ive always thought that ven has a much stronger connection to sora rather than roxas (possibly being inside of sora?) giving roxas his ventus like appearance and if that was the case sora would be more than able to weild the keyblade. also i think that terra and riku are connected in...
Back