• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Theory about Ven

Oh..ok I didn't know what you meant..sry :P They only showed memorys in They only showed limited memorys in Kingdom Hearts 1 of when they were young
  2. R

Theory about Ven

Well actually it was just 10 years afterward, Ven couldn't have been moving around if he was already gone..well atleast till Sora stabbed himself..:P
  3. R

Which battle do you like? (KH2)

My favorite was Sora,Riku vs. Xemnas, but I really liked Roxas vs. Axel (1st time at Sandlot or 2nd in Mansion) The two wielded action!! >w<
  4. R

Theory about Ven

Well its probably just because no one remembered anything..Kairi didn't even remember anything after being on the beach as a little kid on DI. Riku possibly could have remembered talking to Terra, but just wasn't mentioned in the game.
  5. R

Theory about Ven

Well to me it just seems that Roxas is still in a way Ven..
  6. R

Birth by Sleep Advertisement

I don't think I've seen it, but nice find. ^w^
  7. R

Jump Festa 2010..question??

Yea, Nomura probably wouldn't ever do that anyway in KH, but I just don't see why he would be similar even when he's a baby..by the way probably would be so cute! >w<
  8. R

Something that I did read over was that Riku talked to Terra, but I wonder..did Riku ever tell Sora about Terra? Or did he know about him already?
  9. R

Besides that the baby was similar to Ven..it could lead on to something to Sora and Ven being in the same family..but thats just a thought also..I mean if he's going to look like Ven, you might as well have some thoughts..but yea Disney wouldn't want something like that going on, but I don't see...
  10. R

Well maybe I'm wrong..we didn't even see what Soras mom looked like. It could be what lycorismoon29 said...
  11. R

Something I saw, but I know someone already had a thread about this. Please don't flame me! - A baby (?) is wrapped in clothing and seen on the trunk of the paopu tree that Sora, Riku and Kairi always hang out at. He has a similar appearance to Ven. His eyes are drooping but there are stars...
  12. R

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! I cant wait to see the trailer! >w< This is so exciting! The last part of the translation also had included a part with Sora in it. *sequels* Sweet I can't wait! :36:
Back