• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Castle Oblivion

Anyone got a cap of the CO shots from the trailer, as I missed those parts
  2. R

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: Confirmed VAs What on earth makes so many people feel that Isa and Lea are 10 years old. Also, about the FF Characters, I thought Nomura just said that Zack would be the only new one in?
  3. R

Are Isa and Lea brothers

Yeah, I thought that they were brothers upon seeing the pics, coupled with the Days stuff, and some other reasons. But I am sure that they are just friends, but it would be great if they were brothers
  4. R

Re: Confirmed VAs Yay for Epcar and Thornton btw. First heard them in Digimon all those years back, great to see that they are continuing to work :D
  5. R

Saïx's true name revealed!

Had af eeling it would be Isa. Now we just need appearances (I would accept cameos) from the Somebodies of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene (wow, are we down to just 4 needing real names now?)
  6. R

Re: Confirmed VAs So many names coming out of the wood lately, who'd have thought that Facebook could be used for this purpose.
  7. R

Quinton Flynn to voice Lea

Hmm, to be fair about Vincent Corazza, I doubted that he would be brought back, especially with Ienzo being an actual child.
  8. R

Kirk Thornton confirmed to voice...wait for it...

Indeed, the very same. Going by the english dubs, he done all of the Digivolutions, so Baby (Tsunomon) to Rookie (Gabumon) to Champion (Garurumon) to Ultimate (Weregarurumon) to Mega (MetalGarurumon), so he has a wide range of voices, he can definitely pull this off.
  9. R

Just remember, Kirk Thornton done the voice of Gabumon, which sounded quite young, yet mature at the same time
  10. R

Thing is though, I don't think he will need a "kiddy" voice. DIdn't the Jump report say that he and Sai-Somebody were around Ven's age, which is around the age of Roxas/KH2 Sora, post-pubescent teens?
  11. R

Heh, the medium of Facebook is pretty amazing.
  12. R

So many Voice Actor's being revealed, heres hoping for a worldwide release, or failing that, soon after the Japanese release. Has anyone go thte full release?
  13. R

Heh, I was a bit cheecky asking about Saix, I wasn't expecting him to say anything on that matter, probably for contract reasons and whatnot.
  14. R

Saix's voice is gonna be the most interesting, especially if Thornton will reprise the role. It will go from completely emotionless into being filled with it, since the 358/2 Days reports suggested that Lea and Saix's somebody were very much alike.
  15. R

Replacement characters can be irritating. THat said, I was not too bothered by Namine being replaced, I didn't even know until I checked the KH Wiki.
  16. R

I dunno, voice actors are really talented, FLynn does have a wide range from what i remember, but editing may be involved. I have faith in him however.
  17. R

He requires you to know his e-mail to add him :(
  18. R

That said (about my facebook link) dunno if you can see my post, as I have my settings up so only friends can see it. But I dunno
  19. R

http://www.facebook.com/quintonflynn?ref=ts There you go, last I checked, I am under Kim Yenkevich's post
  20. R

Is indeed. I could have linked to the official wall, but despite having had facebook for ages, still not sure how to link to a specific wall post, without going into wall-by-wall, and linking the page itself means that it would disappear in a couple of days so yeah.
Back