• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

ienzo

Yeah this is what I'm agreeing on. Like, once he's a nobody, his body will still go through the normal bodily functions to grow (balls drop, puberty, etc), then the body won't go through the normal process of aging, where cells start to die.
  2. S

ienzo

Maybe its a retcon. Even though Nomura said Nobodies don't age, nothing in the series has been explicitly stated supporting this. So Nomura could've changed his mind. Another possibility is that when he said "age", he means grow old, but a child can still grow to be an adult, then stop there.
  3. S

Master Xehanort

Yeah ino I meant they don't exist in the Realm of Light, so there's no way for nobodies to be created, since no ones hearts can yet be "stolen" by the Heartless. The proof for the Heartless not existing in the Realm of Light is the fact that they aren't running around stealing people's hearts...
  4. S

Master Xehanort

It doesn't matter because the Heartless and Nobodies don't exist, his body just faded away no?
  5. S

R.I.P Capes.

I agree, the capes removal make them look like something out of Power Rangers. But they also gave each armor its own defined color scheme as opposed to the bbs secret at the end of KH2 where they were all a dark hue, which makes it look even more lame.
  6. S

wait. what? malificent?

Yeah, Nomura said something like that I forget where I read it. If a heart is freed and its body and soul aren't in use as a Nobody, then its full being gets restored. I think that's what happens if the world isn't destroyed, like its what happened at the end of the first game when the End of...
  7. S

A Roxas/Ven connection theory

Well, Ven physically resembles Sora, so there must be a connection even before they end up merging.
  8. S

Vanitas>MX

Yeah I agree, he's clearly the main villain. Do we know if Unversed are "real" as in having a real body, heart, and soul?
  9. S

Vanitas>MX

In addition to what I said earlier about him being Xehanort from KH1 and KH2, he is also going to have actually been spawned or been infused with part of Master Xehanort AND Ventus, hence why Ven appears to be losing parts of his memory. As we've seen in the series with Roxas and Xion being...
  10. S

Ven/Sora Riku/Terra Kairi/Aqua connected

We don't know for sure though that they don't talk during the game, they may interact since Ven has been shown on Destiny Islands in trailers.
  11. S

Just some theories.

Oh oops, mixed 'em up. Let me correct that I think Aqua is in the Chamber of Repose and either Ventus or Master Xehanort in the Chamber of Awakening. Alternatively, they are all in the Chamber of Repose and the only way they can be awoken is in the Chamber of Awakening, hence why Vanitas'...
  12. S

Just some theories.

I didn't mean it literally wandering lol, I don't know but he must be staying out of the way, pursuing something. Even though Nomura didn't make the plan to put in LS as a boss, I doubt the higher ups would've put him in if he wasn't going to be a physical character to be interacted with in a...
  13. S

The New Trailer

Maybe Terra's unhappy, he gives into the darkness and probably ends up being alone for it.
  14. S

Just some theories.

Yeah, I think Aqua's in the Room of Awakening, and Ven's in the other room that's somewhere in Castle Oblivion (possibly why Xion takes his form to Xigbar, since she was "born" in Castle Oblivion). Terra's wandering around aimlessly as the Lingering Sentiment. I don't think Ven dies either...
  15. S

Vanitas>MX

Well i actually am now thinking that Vanitas probably is Xehanort/Xemnas of the main series, so he might just be more evil than Master Xehanort. I'm getting the vibe from some screenshots and trailers that Vanitas' antagonism of Terra, Ven, and Aqua is in his own twisted view friendly. Which...
  16. S

I hope Terra doesn't end up being Xehanort. While a Darth Vader like fall is always cool, the fact that that means Terra doesn't end up getting redemption (turned into a heartless and nobody that both get destroyed) is kinda sad. Why Ven became a part of Sora is too much for me to think about...
  17. S

Roxas new breed of possible nobody and possible evidence

I agree with the theory that Roxas is only connected to Ven because Sora was connected first. Ven's heart likely ends up in Sora, then Roxas Nobody appearance takes on the appearance of Ven with his heart because of that. There must be some other connection b/t Sora and Ven before that though...
  18. S

Woo first post! (Don't shoot me down too hard on this theory). I don't think there's really any connection between Kairi and Aqua and Riku and Terra other than the fact the friendship b/t the 3 Keyblade users is supposed to mirror that of Sora, Riku, and Kairi. What I'm expecting is that since...
Back