• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

BBS Na/Pal version may be available on psn

i noticed on both of the Na and Eur BBS sites there is a psn symbol however no such symbol appears on the jpn site. could this mean that Disney allows the Na/Pal version of BBS to be released on psn? just a guess
  2. E

Prince of heart?

so MX took ventus' darkness out of his heart making ventus' heart imcomplete so Ven does not have darkness in his heart does that make him the prince of heart? given that the pincesses of heart doesn't have darkness in their hearts
  3. E

Ventus' Theme(the music played before hikari)

i managed to rip the music from the jump festa 2010 trailer using a program called gold wave... since part of it resembles roxas' theme, and roxas have a connection to ven, so i guess it should be the ventus' theme. i'm not good with the program yet, so there are parts where it goes a bit...
  4. E

something i noticed about the jump 2010 trailer and the bbs secret movie...

1. in the secret movie, if you look closely as vanitas jumps on to the key blades, you can see that he has a key chain on his key blade. 2.when grabbed by mx, ven has his keyblade in left hand during the secret movie, he has it in his right during the in game cut scene. in fact the whole time...
  5. E

a theory on Terra's power...

when i was looking at this video : YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 FINAL MIX terra fight moves this theory occoured to me... could Terra perhaps sort of inherited the power of Ven and Aqua... similar to how roxas can dual wield... because in one occasion terra change his keyblade to a whip and...
  6. E

Connection to CoM

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before... I just noticed that in Com, Marluxia told Sora: in order to obtain the thing that is very important to him, he must lose something very dear to him. It is almost identical to the line Master xehanort said to Ven in Jump Festa/TGS 2008 "in order to...
Back