• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Let's wait until inunonanahou or Tales are level 100 and then, maybe, it will be fair.
  2. C

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Hum... so the music "Fragments of Sorrow" is not for the secret boss in fact, but for the true final boss. I just saw the battle with Vanitas's Silhouette. Lingering Sentiment is slow compared to him. Not even that, he is weak. Mmmmh, Nomura, you're gonna make a lot of players stressfull.
  3. C

Any gameplays?

Ok. Ven vs Vanitas (plus cutscenes) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Cutscene Big Unversed of RG YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Unversed boss Little bit of walking in RG YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Small Trip to Radiant Garden The Mirror Fight YouTube - Kingdom...
  4. C

BBS SECRET BOSS

Oh... I do hope there will be stuff like high jump and glide. And I'm guessing there will be some kind of abilities -the secondary command that stays active even without the command...etc. Well, if the boss has low hp but is freakingly strong... that'll be good. I bet I'll lose up to 30 times...
  5. C

Another Interview from rpglands

Yay for the hard hidden boss and BBS's status as main game! Wondering about the secret ending, though... Maybe it'll explain how each character of BBS became what they are now? Like Lea and Isa becoming heartless or Donald and Goofy going on a journey to find the Key Master...
  6. C

Full Famitsu Scans

So do you think we have seen the last of Shoot Locks or are there gonna be 3 for each?
  7. C

what if there was a secret character

We don't need every explanation. Mickey is powerful, he left the dark realm with his power. It's like having a Yen Sid game to explain why he is a master and why he has such a long beard, etc., etc. But I'd like to imagine what he would be like playing one of these characters in some sort of...
  8. C

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

DON'T STOP BELIEVING! Hum... I wanna see Sora and Riku in the last CGI.
  9. C

Full Famitsu Scans

Yeah, but KH was always divided into two cutscenes. And I guess the MX & Vanitas's one is in the beginning.
  10. C

what if there was a secret character

I want to play as Master Eraqus. This guy is epic! But... it's not happening.
  11. C

spoiling

I'll maybe watch the intro. But for the rest, I just wanna see some gameplay videos or exploration videos. And if there's a side boss. And when my head will be about to explode, I'll go look Vanitas's face. I managed not to watch any spoiling cutscene of FFXIII. I even pass the intro when...
  12. C

MX and Ventus relationship theory

I say this because, as far as KH goes, the ennemy has a human form, deep into darkness. So I'd like to think that the unversed have one human form and the most possible candidate for that is Vanitas. He's the only one who seems non-human. Besides, it's only theorizing about what we know...
  13. C

Full Famitsu Scans

Well... maybe he only has a bond with MX, then? And he's interested in Ven cause he's such a sweet/pure/innocent boy. (God, that doesn't sound right)
  14. C

MX and Ventus relationship theory

I agree with the above. I do think Vanitas is Ven's unversed and that he needs his heart to be whole. Thus meaning Ventus saw Mx one day and the Master got him to create this Unversed. Maybe by getting close to darkness. He threw the poor boy in a CoD and waited 5 minutes for him to be cooked.
  15. C

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

Damn, that's the first time I see Fang in a CGI. What? I talk about FF13 in a BBS thread? :) The BBS pictures are cool. Are those of Vanitas and MX a BBS CGI or just the secret ending?
  16. C

Full Famitsu Scans

Merry Christmas to you all! So... -Terra is openning a CoD... Guess he really did embrace darkness after all. -Ven with MX... Mmmmh... Dunno what's going on, and that's good. -CGI of Vanitas and MX in what appears to be CO. I guess it's the beginning, because they're saying the opening CGI...
  17. C

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) EDIT: 3 more full pages Ok, first things first. I think that saying "Why are there strong beings only in RG?" is like saying " Why are there good artists only in Florence during the Renaissance?" I think Radiant Garden was a cultural center, oftenly visited, and...
  18. C

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] Isn't there a site showing 14/05/10 as a NA release date?
Back