• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jlk2009

is there an order in KH3D?

I only say this because I decided to take sora to Notre dame first and riku to tron, however with riku it seems like i am missing something so I was wondering whether it was best to take both boys to the same world to get the full picture or am I looking at it wrong?
  2. jlk2009

memories of kingdom hearts

Hey, first i wanna sorry if this already be done b4 but i was wondering what are ur favourite memories of kingdom hearts could be a favourite scene and how made you feel /act at that time :D Mine is first switching the game on xmas day and sitting listening to dearly beloved for like five...
  3. jlk2009

Kh 358/2days memory scene

hey guys sorry if this already been posted:embarassed: but i was wondering what you guys thought about what exactly is going in this scene : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358 2 Days English Dubbed cutscene 08: Xion's Nightmare on Destiny Islands because like i no its supposed be ad ream but...
Back