• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Yatsuke

Vanitas Remnant: Your Strategy?

Simple question and a simple answer, as Ven dodge until you get behind the rock, use the trick mentioned above and hit him with tornado (Mastered preferably), run off, dodge, rinse and repeat :)
  2. Yatsuke

BBS:FM new Armored Knight theory?

just throwing this in but it was some recent news that the armored figure is now only fight able in the mirage arena, not LoD, so that explains why he terra is in his armor while facing down the "Armored Eraqus" it was said however that Nomura couldn't even beat him and that his difficulty is...
  3. Yatsuke

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

Just pre-ordered mine a few hours ago, just so i can get the pre-order bonus XD just a few works i worked on to show my anticipation, SPOILER WARNING
  4. Yatsuke

TwilightChaser37's BIRTH BY SLEEP FANDUB PROJECT!!!

i posted a zack and terra audition some time ago, lemmie know if you need me ill help out whenever i can
  5. Yatsuke

Fanfiction ► [Fic] Kingdom Hearts, Shards of Memory

thanks for the comments guys, feedback is always appreciated
  6. Yatsuke

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

think im a little late on this but heres my audition anyways for zack/terra/vanitas, in case the current person cannot fulfill the role YouTube - fandub audition
  7. Yatsuke

been a while since ive had a chance to get on here and chapter 1 is long overdue so here it is! oh and by the way i may end up doing some art for this fic, im really getting into it so i may have some concept art for a few things when it comes time for the next chapter I.....I..........at...
  8. Yatsuke

well its not my first fan work per-sey i mean ive made mods and fics for other games but this was my first kingdom hearts work
  9. Yatsuke

My first kingdom hearts fic i hope this will be a testament to my writing ability, as i can only hope these 3 years in high school game design classes have paid off :) hope you enjoy Prologue As i approached the grave's of my family....i started to ponder, this war we...
  10. Yatsuke

Who do you think will be the secret boss?

im not saying id like him to be the boss but with the KH series you may never know but who knows it may just end up being the possible antagonist/protagonist for the next KH game
  11. Yatsuke

Who do you think will be the secret boss?

My guess on the secret boss is it will be xehanorts heartless, here is my evidence to support this first off Xehanort or "terranort" as we now know him may not have been the one to become a heartless but it may in fact be master Xehanort as when he released his heart to take over terra a...
  12. Yatsuke

Birth by sleep demo?

there was one in the advent children complete japan release i belive
  13. Yatsuke

Birth by sleep demo?

anyone know about anything, even a japanese demo would suffice id just like to try some gameplay, anyone have a demo or know where i might get one?
  14. Yatsuke

KH3 prediction (BBS spoiler warning)

we should within the coming days, if nothing else KH13 will upload the videos from them, i just hope the secret movie will give us some insight into a sequel that will hopefully be KH3 or i at least hope square says something soon about a FFVII remake
  15. Yatsuke

i just got another idea, because ven is in a sense roxas and roxas had recombined with sora does that mean that ven has no way of becoming "complete" again or does that simply mean roxas will have to "leave" sora if he is indeed still there?
  16. Yatsuke

i hope im right, i would love to see ALL the keyblade masters working together to free the others but the only thing nomura would have to ponder about KH3 is the new enemy as i have no clue as to who may be a possible antagonist.
  17. Yatsuke

okay so now that we know that when terra becomes the LS and says "aqua....ven......one day i will end this" i got a theory, my guess about KH3 is that sora will somehow meet up with terra (LS) again and terra will ask for his help in freeing aqua and ven, just a guess but it could be right, ya...
  18. Yatsuke

BBS SECRET BOSS

1) same for all 2) all power not alot of HP 3) only way to beat is with specific deck combo my guess is genesis rhapsodos from crisis core and yea i know nomura only said there was one FF character in it but hes lied to us like that b4
Back