• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Venitas

Favorite Vita Games?

Hey guys, i just bought a vita today along with Gravity Rush. i was wondering what your favorite vita games were, and also, can you recommend any good rpg/action games for it yet? Thinking about getting Dynasty Warriors just to have a fun hack and slash to play to keep me busy until kh3d...
  2. Venitas

Question About Cycling Through Commands in kh3d

To those that have played the japanese version, do you have to always use the 3ds d-pad to cycle through commands, or is there an option where you can use a different control scheme (like the one in re:coded) where you can cycle through the commands by pressing L? Or just any alternative...
  3. Venitas

Disappointment in Square's Recent "Performance"

Is anybody else kinda upset over the way Square is handling the localization of kh3d? Like i've stated in other threads, Final Fantasy XIII-2, a ps3 game, only took about a month between the Japanese and NA releases. Furthermore, the american release date and the PAL release dates were within 3...
  4. Venitas

Why is BBS vol. II so crucial? *POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

A lot of people are freaking out about how (allegedly) the next game in the series is going to wrap up the Xehanort Arc, instead of Birth by Sleep vol II. What story events need to be revealed in Birth by Sleep II? I know some people say the space between bbs and kh1, but WHAT is that? Aquas...
  5. Venitas

! MAJOR SPOILERS! Nomura Foreshadowing?

just a quick thought i had. we all know from the beginning of KH2, how yen sid says that "when a person with a strong heart becomes a nobody, that they retain their humanoid form. Lea, who must have had a strong heart, becomes Axel. When he is turned back into Lea, he must have regained his...
  6. Venitas

Dream World Navigation Scans?

has anybody been able to find spoiler-ish ones?
  7. Venitas

post your KH remixes!

i made thread like this in the gamingunion.net forums, so why not here? ever remixed a KH song? post your re-imaginings here! here's my rock remix of dearly beloved...there's a few hiccups and the timing got screwed up, but all in all i think it came out iiight Kingdom Hearts- "Dearly Beloved"...
  8. Venitas

Connection between Room of Awakening and the Secret Boss?

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=n2JjQZYxkoI&feature=player_embedded#at=77 go to 1:15. see the patterns on the floor? They look like the handles of the secret boss's weapons, dont they? Thoughts?
  9. Venitas

Dissidia: Inward Chaos

Does anybody have any strategies on how 2 win? I'm on the first stage and have a level 100 Cloud, set like this: ABILITIES: OFFENSIVE: BRAVERY 1. blade beam 2. climhazzard 3. sonic break ---> finishing touch (air) 1. Slashing blow ---> omnislash version 5 2. aerial fang 3. rising fang...
  10. Venitas

Anyone got diabetes?

I decided to make this thread bcuz i currently have high blood sugar and feel like shhhhiiiiitttttttt lol. Anybody here got diabetes as well? Discuss any stories, problems, questions, etc relating to diabetes
  11. Venitas

Summer Album Excitement

As you guys know, a lot of bands/musicians release new albums during the summer. Which ones are you stoked for? I personally was stoked for Eminem's "Recovery" (which i got already...love it) and Pierce the Veil's "Selfish Machines". I was really looking foward to Attack Attack!...but it's...
  12. Venitas

Any Musicians on these Forums?

hey guys! i thought i'd start this thread so musicians like myself could discuss their goals/careers, as well as posting lyrics to songs they have written if they want. i'll start off... Name: Jack Location: The South Bay area, CA. style: punk rock, post-hardcore, metal, alternative...
  13. Venitas

Any Musicians in these forums?

hey guys! i thought i'd start this thread so musicians like myself could discuss their dreams/careers, as well as posting lyrics to songs they have written if they want. i'll start off... Name: Jack Location: The South Bay area, CA. style: punk rock, post-hardcore, metal, alternative...
  14. Venitas

Help/Support ► Girl Help

ok so there is this girl in my grade (sophomore HS) who i met in a class last year. we gradually started to develop our relationship, and on the last day of school last year, i asked her out. she said she didnt want to at the time. so i spent my whole summer thinking about this girl, and i...
  15. Venitas

OMG, a KH family connection?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZscWPRxC0n4 4:09!! whoa...
  16. Venitas

Why Vanitas Might Be a Ven Replica

Hello khinsider! first thread...something quick i thought of while reading a thread on vanitas' appearance: if i remember correctly, Nomura said that he chose the name Vanitas for 2 reasons. 1. It's meaning ("Emptiness", in latin) AND 2. It sounded similar to VENTUS. for those that have...
Back