• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Sooo, I think I Figured out how everything connects together, WARNING LONG POST IS LONG!!

They want to join again just like they JOINED when MX dumped an unconscious Ven at Destiny Islands.(at the begining of Ven's story)
  2. P

Aqua's Scenario

Yes. The ending is in this thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/143261-last-episode-secret-boss-confirmed.html
  3. P

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions Can anybody tell me what are the scraps of paper that each character receives after they beat their final boss?
  4. P

Just Some General Questions

I've got a couple of question: -is it ever mentioned when and how Master Xehanort and Ven met before the cutscene on Destiny Islands? -who is the other person wearing an Org. cloak with him on Destiny Islands? -does anyone have a translation of Braig talking about the Keyblade?
  5. P

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread Does anyone have the secret ending translation?
  6. P

[bbs]I just hope Nomura doesn't pull a KOTOR

Yeah and that can also be connected to why there's a Soul Eater as well as a Kingdom Key in his Awakening...maybe?
  7. P

I seriously don't want it to happen, because when I read the spoilers on Sunday or Monday I don't wanna be like: "I knew it!", I wanna be like: "OMFG! That was so unexpected!*dies*" XI
  8. P

Maybe Master Eraquus does, and maybe when Vanitas takes off his mask in front of ME he says: "You shouldn't exist!"
  9. P

Yes I thought so too. But how do you explain that he isn't as experienced in Keyblade warfare as Terra and Aqua(age isn't important, remember Sora in KH1) and how could Master Xehanort influence him then? And also, why is Terra angry at Master Xehanort for doing something to Ven? I know it's...
  10. P

Hi everybody, I'm new to the forums although I've been following the latest BBS threads closely. Anyway, Maybe it's been posted or not(I used the search function but i could have missed smth), but what if Nomura pulled a KOTOR? KOTOR as in Knights of the Old Republic where you find out your...
Back