• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

I'd like to just throw in some helpful points as a few people been experiencing problems with Adhoc party -First off NAT type shoud ideally be 1 or 2, 3 doesn't work well at all, just google PS3 Nat type 2 for pointers there's even youtube vids to help you out. - Second you can turn a...
  2. C

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Crazy_XIII PS3 ID: Denzeldagunner PSP ID: Denzel Country: USA, UK I play both! Feel free to add for some grinding or casual versus I'm always ready to get gaming!
  3. C

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

^ Well now that translation makes so much more sense then the vids, especially the part with Braig I got confused as to what he was saying but this makes it simple and easy to understand. Cheers Lissar you da best thebatman
  4. C

Now that we've seen the BBS final boss, which Final Boss was the most epic in the series?

Vanitas all the way! He's pure evil and does it all for kicks gotta love that attitude towards life :P Also because he's everything Sora lacks, a sort of off topic question but can anyone tell me if Vanitas sucked out some of the evil from Sora as well because if so that would make a lot sense...
  5. C

LS Vanitas again

Alright excellent find dude,thebatman I had only heard rumours but this confirms it. Thanks man!
  6. C

Lets Discuss Marluxia (SPOILERS)

Marluxia is just a pure badass, he's got the evil smirk and the whole lack of any emotion makes him so cold and calculating. Plus pink hair plus flowers and scythe = Epic win. Hell I just bought Days because you could play as him, so annoyed they never expanded on him that much, I really...
  7. C

Should the BBS production team make future installments?

Yeah sure they should work on KH3 and all other titles but er I could be wrong but I am pretty sure half of the KH2 team made BBS while the other was COM so I don't know what you meant by should the KH2 team do the next one as it is effectively same people give or take 1 or 2. Nonetheless...
  8. C

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

Well I dunno then beats me why they are in it, perhaps he just meant you can't fight heartless feh all you can do is go along for the ride, his game, his writing you can't change it so quit yer bitchin (jk) but I really don't think he made the purebloods cos they live in the realm of darkness...
  9. C

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

Alright first off the darksides are known as PUREBLOOD heartless emphasis on PUREBLOOD Xehanort created the emblem heartless which ironically have hearts from those lost to darkness, MX couldn't become a heartless though because people can only become an EMBLEM heartless whereas the purebloods...
  10. C

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Seriously Riku from the future? To start off with Riku has light okay extremely light BLUE hair not silver and that is the exact same haircut of Terranort. I know this sounds anticlimatic but considering when Terra saw Riku it went young Riku - SHG - KH 2 Riku doesn't that just imply in the...
  11. C

Vanitas = one who destroyed worlds

So for the past week I've been hammering away at KH1 and KH2 again for sheer lulz and I noticed something. In several parts most predominantly at the very end with the secret trailer it has the whole the keyblade weilder who destroyed the worlds and the one who saved them. Now obviously Sora...
  12. C

Special hidden message from Master Eraqus.

Hahaha ME is just pureblooded WIN, this has just made 2010 the best year ever!
Back