• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. creampuff

Flick Rush

Because the Official Strategy Guide sees fit to mention nothing about this, as far as I can see, hoping somebody can clear things up for me. Google hasn't yielded any sort of guide for unlocking Flick Rush tournaments, and I'd like to collect the keyblade rewarded for beating them all, so here I...
  2. creampuff

Story Completion...

So I've beaten the game, no problems there. Got the secret ending and secret message. According to the very limited information the official guide gives me, the only thing I really have left to do is beat up on Julius. Given the sound thrashing I received at my first attempt in Proud Mode...
  3. creampuff

Contact Us Form; how's it work? / Brand new email banned...

After a good half-dozen tries I'm tired of getting the error message, so I hope somebody here can help me. How do I fill out the Contact Us form and get it to actually send? If somebody can give me an example of how it should look, I'd really appreciate it. Alternatively if a moderator sees...
Back