• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Vanitus video (spoiler maybe?)

THANK YOU. I had not seen that movie, but I have now :D
  2. F

^--lol, agreed. Frustrating. All I want to know is if Ven is related/connected to Sora from the start of the game =(
  3. F

None of it makes sense...Vanitus is the darkside of Ven, alright, we got that. But Ven doesn't form a connection with Sora until the END of BBS that we are aware of (or that I've seen...). The question is, was Ven MADE from Sora (thus explaining why Vanitus looks like him), or is Ven unrelated...
  4. F

Vanitas Unmasked.

But....Vanitas is created before Ven unites with Sora's heart at the end of Ven's story. Is the darkness that was extracted from Ven predicting the future or something? that Ven would unite with Sora there for should look like him? Doesn't compute..
  5. F

Vanitas Unmasked.

I'm still trying to digest why vanitas looks like sora. Ven was unrelated/not connected to Sora when MX extracted the darkness...thus creating Vanitas. How did vanitas appearance resemble Sora's...if Ven was not connected in any shape or form to Sora to begin with? Maybe I'm confused....
  6. F

Ven?

Hmmm, mostly make sense besides the Vanitas issue. Ven had the darkness extracted, ie: Vanitas was created. Why does Vanitas look like Sora....if Sora/Ven weren't related or connected at all before the extraction?
  7. F

Ven?

Hmmmm..two answers there. Was he born like a normal character, ie: un-related to Sora to start off with, or was he created and "given" a heart...thus giving him his connection to Sora right off the bat?
  8. F

Ven?

We however do not know how Ven was born/created to begin with, do we? (yay first post!)
Back