• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

~The DemyRoku FanClub!~

Welcome to the DemyRoku FanClub! This Group is still under construction, so bare with me. There will be a lot more added (pictures, fanfics, ect.) Here is a list of the current fanfics we have in our possesion: Love Song Chapter 1: The Truth, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net Okay, so...
  2. T

Truly Happy

There we were, On the bleachers. Her hands in mine, Her head resting on my shoulder She looks at me, And I glance back. We both want it, But courage is what I lack. I muster up all my strengh, Moving toward her. She pushes her head forward, Her lips, calling to mine. I finish our wish, My...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► The Keepers Of The Ancients

Thanks for the critism and i'll keep it in mind for when I revise it. And i didn't put any symbols, so if there are any... I can't see them either.
  4. T

Fanfiction ► The Keepers Of The Ancients

The Keeper Of The Ancients Chapter 1: The Awakening... By: ~TerraTwin~     I stared at the shadowy figure in front of me. I hated him. There was no other word that could express my anger towards him. I held my hand by my side, summoning my keyblade. "Pumpkin Head? That's the keyblade you're...
  5. T

Nightmares... By: ~TerraTwin~

I dream of feeling, Feeling something, Something other, Other than sorrow Again and again, The dreams fade, Into nightmares, That leave me screaming Looking at the past, Is always difficult. But I have no future, Well, won't have one. I smile, But it's fake, My heart is crying. My heart is...
  6. T

best keyblade against Xion?

Hazard gear worked wonders for me....
  7. T

The Ventus-Xigbar Theory

Yeah, I would love if you could find one...
  8. T

The Ventus-Xigbar Theory

How do I get a mod? I'm new here....
  9. T

The Ventus-Xigbar Theory

How do I move it to side stories?
  10. T

The Ventus-Xigbar Theory

Okay, but how do I do that?
  11. T

The Ventus-Xigbar Theory

Hey, this is my first forum post, and I have the need to talk about some things that confused me in the Kingdom Hearts series. And in this case, I was confused about a part in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. You see Xion, Xigbar, and Axel in the 'Tea Party Garden' in Wonderland. You see Xion with...
Back