• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Article on KH3D (Like below thread), Re:coded, and KHBBS FM

Hey, guys, found this one article which details the stuff being changed in Final Mix a bit more, like polygon count for the young protagonists of the first game, and the requirements for the secret movie in Re:coded. The source seems reliable and it appears we need 20 out of 30 trophies to see...
  2. B

No Infrastructure For BbS

It's all dependant on how you're using your PSP. If you check the FAQ list on the main site, there's a REALLY helpful guide on what you need depending on how your PSP is configured. I mean, CFW is apparently the easiest way, but there's really no way to play BbS legally on that now, is there...
  3. B

Naw, they're just as limited to ad-hoc as us. I think of the Japanese game's features are carrying over in the NA/PAL releases, including the Trinity Report.
  4. B

Oh man, that's a shame. I was hoping that I didn't have to rely on XLink to be the only way my friends and I could play with each other on vacation. Ah well, I wasn't really expecting there to be Infrastructure anyway, y'know with Days' letdown and all.
  5. B

Birth by Sleep Info! (Pre-order bonus and ad campaign)

Yay! More constructive posting! According to PSPGen.com, there's gonna be a bonus for pre-ordering the game, and there'll be an advertising campaign directed towards 10 - 24 year olds! There's also going to be sponsored contests and fandom operations? Not sure if this is in Europe only, but...
  6. B

NA - Pre-ordering

Ah, really? I hadn't been aware the page had been up since then :o. Thanks for the notice then; if it's not news, then can someone delete this thread or move it to spam or something?
  7. B

NA - Pre-ordering

Just to be sure (I did a quick search of "GameStop" and didn't see any news) , y'all are aware of the Birth by Sleep pre-ordering at GameStop, right? Hope I'm not being idiotic and posting something four other users already have up xD. Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Sony...
  8. B

Some English BBS Screens

Yeahhhhh, I don't think that's probable. That'd just...just be too darn weird, having Miley Cyrus play a KH character..
  9. B

Some English BBS Screens

This game actually considers real life physics? o.O ...Sorry, still getting over the whole Stunt Jump thing from KH2. But hey, props to Xehanort for sounding more like a Sith Lord than ever :p.
  10. B

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Seems like a decent placeholder date: at least we can expect it sometime in early June. Can't wait for the end of the [school] year. ^^
  11. B

Yay, BbS got put on a 1up chart!

Thanks for the welcome :) And yeah, I guess 1up thought these games were so good that they put 'em up before a few were even released :P.
  12. B

Yay, BbS got put on a 1up chart!

Yeah, sooo, this is my first post, so I guess I might as well post something useful. But yeah, Birth by Sleep made 1up's top 10 PSP games of 2010 list here. Top 10 PSP Games of 2010 from 1UP.com That's pretty cool though, and it's on there along with a few other Square Enix games like...
Back