• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Secret ending??

I beat Ventus' scenario on proud, and Aqua's and the Final Episode on critical. Terra on proud will be a cakewalk. Thanks though.
  2. H

Secret ending??

Meaning I have to beat all three on proud or critical if I don't want to complete everything?
  3. H

Secret ending??

So I searched through the forums and gameFAQ's and the KHwiki, and none gave me an answer. How do you unlock Blank Points? I've beat the game on standard, proud and critical for TVA respectively and the Final Episode on critical. But it still never showed up on my game. Pointers?
  4. H

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

What the tits... I must have been sleeping then when I was reading the extras on KHwiki. My bad.
  5. H

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

I'm fairly sure that there's going to be something new in the FM. Look at the one picture in the scan, there's someone in an Organization cloak. Stated above to be a 'Mysterious Figure'. Sonofa.... Oh goody a new character for everyone to come up with ridiculous theories over.
  6. H

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

I was like level 46. He is easily the simplest boss in the game, it just takes so long. I wish he was actually a challenge to defeat. Such is the way with these things I suppose.
Back