• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

One Winged Angel Card

That's how you get One winged angel? I randomly found one in castle oblivion along with a diamond dust. I ditched em because they were mostly low, but I had a hard time giving up my One Winged Angel 0 premium. But I hate Premium.
  2. V

help with Riku

If you can't beat Riku Sanosuke, then I would hope you aren't attempting to give advice. Anyways. DITCH THE KINGDOM KEYS! ALL OF THEM! Especially the 1s. You want your deck configuration to have an avarage of 6 or 7. Any less and you're in trouble. What level are you currently at?
  3. V

Where was deep jungle?

Well, I would assume that maybe Castle Oblivion can tap into memories, but maybe they choose not to relieve the Deep Jungle one. You can't actually miss deep jungle. The two worlds I hated the most in KH1 Atlantica and Deep Jungle. They should have taken out Atlantica in favor of an Olympus...
  4. V

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Apparently, proper grammer and #12Larxene cannot co-exist in peace. ANYWAYS, I'm not going to give you crap advice like, "hes easy use good cards and keep attaking till he dies" because that advice works in any situation. Which Marluxia are you talking about? Marluxia I or Marluxia II? Oh...
  5. V

Sleights

Back