• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pix

Hello there~

Hi everyone! c: Well, I made this account literally 4 years ago when I was a youngin' and completely forgot about KHinsider, but I'm back! I'm not too great with introductions, so I'll just leave this here with a hearty hello.
  2. Pix

Will we find out more about Kairi's Grandmother?

The chances appear unlikely, since she is a minor character. Unless she turned into an old grandmother Nobody.
  3. Pix

Birth by Sleep European Characters Trailer

Good eye-catching gameplay, and it makes me want it even more. However, it would have been better if it had more voice acting cutscenes.
  4. Pix

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Of course. I meant a young woman, not a teenager like Kairi. She sounded older than I imagined.
  5. Pix

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread From the moment I watched the first release of the English version of BBS, that being gameplay, I didn't like Aqua's voice actor, believing she had been robbed of her youth. I liked Aqua's Japanese actor, although I didn't understand a word she said. I...
  6. Pix

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I didn't like her at first either, especially after hearing the beginning line to the official English trailer. However, after I heard a few more lines, I found that she fits. There are probably a lot of lines where she doesn't sound her best. I...
  7. Pix

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Someone might have mentioned it earlier in the thread, but will Christopher Lee (excuse me if I spelled his name wrong) be voicing Ansem the Wise?
  8. Pix

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Honestly, I am satisfied with the majority of the voice actors. At first I was slightly unhappy with Willa Holland voicing Aqua, because I didn't think that it fit her. But after listening to a few more lines, I like her.
  9. Pix

Ohi, it's Pix!

Hello everyone. :3 As you can see, I have just recently joined the forums. I have been keeping up-to-date with all the news on the site, but I have not been online for quite some time. I do remember visiting here a long time ago to seek guidance when I was still playing the first game, but...
Back