• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Knights Of The Round

Since I can't even post in my original thread, I'll have to start over here. This is my newest and probably final attempt at clan leadership. I'm not going to give it the same name because that name seems to be cursed (I won't even utter that acursed name for fear of jinxing it). Anyway, I'm...
  2. L

Name Change

My name's Adam and my middle name's mark. I think are lame, so I'm gonna change them. But most of the one's I've come up with are just as lame or worse. Can anyone think up any good ideas? Oh and it has to with McKintyre. Thanks.
  3. L

Rank Tournament

OK, I think we've enough people now. As I've mentioned before I want to hold a tournament of sorts to decide the ranks. Although this will probably be a drain on gil, with the healing after the battles and all. So I propose that we either have this competition or I just decide the Ranks on...
  4. L

DL Discussion/Question Thread

I'm making this thread so that people can discuss stuff in relative privacy, and ask me question's about the Clan. Hopefully soon we'll be able to win a private forum, but until then this will have to suffice. And please no posts asking to join. That's what the other thread's for.
  5. L

The Dark Legion Reborn?

I'm thinking about reforming the Dark Legion. But before I go and blow 15000 on it, I want to know if anyone would join and if so how many. I want strong people, so be at least lvl 5 before posting. Though I must warn you this is no guarantee that I'll invite you. If you're in the top 20 in...
  6. L

Jobs Changes

Before you start reading, I'm not here to moan about the fact that you can't do it anymore. I was ust wondering what will happen to the Dragoon and Diviner classes. You need to change class at lvl 15 and 10 respectively, but if you can't change wouldn't that mean that they are now completely...
  7. L

Recruiting - TTW

I'm looking for people to join the Twilight Warriors clan. They're going to be a "Hired Muscle" clan. This means any clans who want a few extra men/women to fight for them, we can do it (for a price). Pay has yet to be decided, but I'll be giving my unused equipment to those that need them. If...
  8. L

Greatest Food Ever

What is the greatest food on Earth? Me, I think it's a bacon sandwich with ketchup, cheese and a fried egg. laaaaaarrrgggghhh.
  9. L

Legend Of The Key Bearer

For those that don't know there's meant to be a legend about the key bearers. It's mentioned in Ansem's Report #9. Ansem talks about meeting a king from another world whos speaks of two legends of key bearers. I quote "One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he...
  10. L

Jobs?

Is it possible to leave a job once you've chosen one? It's just that I want to change to Keyblader class because the weapons seem better. The problem is I'm already a Brawler and can't find a way to change from it. I'm probaly just being thick and can't the button that says "to quit job click...
Back