• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

358/2 Days Crazy Connection to BBS that i noticed like 4 monthes ago but never posted it

At 1:32 in this video. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Day 96 [Part 1/2] [English] Does anyone remeber a certain ceremony in bbs??? Hmm HMM? Notice how the camera zooms in during this (Square is giving a hint:)). Now my theory on this is that Xion's Keyblade is fake up to this point. On...
  2. K

358/2 Days compared to Re:Coded

After playing re: coded i realized how great 358/2 days actually was. i thought that the plot in re:coded was the cheesiest thing i have ever seen. and the final boss fight against , music just did not fit it at all. however fighting they didn't recycle her usual theme, they made an awesome...
  3. K

Mysterious Figure- Re:Coded (SPOILERS)

Hey everybody, I'm relatively new to the forums (haven't used for a LONG time), but I just wanted to share my opinion on the MF. In the Re:Coded Secret Movie, , and I think this might be him. He uses high level keyblade weilder moves like raging storm and tornado, but I'm also not sure because...
Back