• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheForgottenOne

How To Activate Rhythm Mixer Command Style In Birth by sleep final mix?

Thanks so much ^___^ because this thread was going in a different direction than I intended it to.
  2. TheForgottenOne

it unlocked all the trophies, my characters started with more commands like Deep freeze and break time, and some other ones and the Rhythm Mixer command style was unlocked also.
  3. TheForgottenOne

No you cannot continue iit, it just unlocks more features In Final Mix
  4. TheForgottenOne

At the beginning when you start a new game and that weird orange box pops up its asking you to use your save file from the original Japanese birth by sleep I said yes because I have the Japanese version and it unlocked all the trophies, my characters started with more commands like Deep freeze...
  5. TheForgottenOne

I didn't see a thread like this but I was wondering If anybody knew how to activate Rhythm Mixer? I have it and I only got to activate it once With Terra during the Zack battle in Olympus Coliseum. I was in the Fatal Mode Command Style and Used blizzard as it was near its Bar completion But...
  6. TheForgottenOne

BBS:FM Store Displays & Sales News

I'm so glad I pre ordered this and i received it already, My case is shiny and comes with the cloud trading card and its soo cool! i Like that cover also though it isnt shiny it still looks great
  7. TheForgottenOne

Aqua and Terra Using vens keyblade in Final mix

Yeah most likely an error and to be honest they look kinda stupid with ventus's keyblade It just looks weird
  8. TheForgottenOne

Aqua and Terra Using vens keyblade in Final mix

You can see Ven's keyblade forming in Terra's hand You can see Aqua using Ven's keyblade in the Realm of darkness I imported this and i cannot wait to see if you can actually use their exclusive keyblades across characters, and Sorry if there is a thread like this, I couldn't find one and...
  9. TheForgottenOne

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

I KNOW RIGHT? i finished part one then part 2 was blocked =.=
  10. TheForgottenOne

FINAL MIX SITE UPDATE

New Site Update For Final Mix, Shows the New trailer and i must say its pretty awesome KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX edit: i realize now there is already a thread like this :\
  11. TheForgottenOne

BBSFM site is here

On KHinsider it says 2 desktop wallpapers.. i can't find them :|
  12. TheForgottenOne

RE:CODED Cover art

RE:CODED Cover art It's the same as the Jap, But just thought i would share http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=84174
  13. TheForgottenOne

New BBS Final Mix Screenshots?

I don't know if there is a thread like this but I found some new screenshots, you can clearly see monstro up close with some new coloured unversed Edit: My bad I noticed a thread like this D: wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒo[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒv ƒtƒ@ƒCƒiƒ‹ ƒ~ƒbƒNƒXx‚ŁA‚*‚Ì‹‘åƒNƒWƒ‰‚ƃoƒgƒ‹I - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê
  14. TheForgottenOne

DO YOU WANT TO QUIT?.. No PSP I do not now GO AWAY D:<

Woah i tried this and it worked thanks so much! all i have to do is not touch the UMD door (time to curl the fingers xD)even tho it only happens with kingdom hearts but THANKS SO MUCH :D
  15. TheForgottenOne

I honestly don't know it didn't do this from when i bought it it started like 2 weeks into the game while i was doing mirage arena so i honestly do not know whats happening and i KNOW im not pressing the button or anything is wrong with my psp because A: i put it down while i was on Mirage arena...
  16. TheForgottenOne

Trust me it isn't i looked and tried but it keeps showing up -__-
  17. TheForgottenOne

Yeah there's probably a thread about this i haven't found yet and if someone can lead me to it that would be great. But When I'm playing sometimes the Would you like to quit thing keeps popping up, no i am not touching the home button, trust me i checked. Just wondering is there a reason why...
  18. TheForgottenOne

BIRTH BY SLEEP FINAL MIX SITE UPDATED!

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX The site has been updated with a CLEAR version of the trailer! enjoy!
  19. TheForgottenOne

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep North american release not coming to PSN

Im pretty sure that in Japan they didn't have a downloadable version for Birth By Sleep and i guess North America is no different i found an article on IGN confirming No plans for Downloadable release... stupid disney! Article can be read below "With the next chapter in the Kingdom Hearts...
  20. TheForgottenOne

The New Kingdom Hearts PSP?

http://us.playstation.com/psp/systems/pspkingdomhearts.html IT shows the new Kingdom Hearts PSP and all the details about this product im excited !
Back