• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

BBS:FM new Armored Knight theory?

He's got his keyblade, which means it takes place before Aqua takes it, and he shoots out LS magic chains. Maybe he's just a mirage arena boss or something, or it takes place before he gets beaten. Or hell, maybe that's when he gets beaten, and its just different in FM. If someone was trying to...
  2. E

Yensid

I can't imagine him as a keyblade master. He'd either be covered in zippers and belts, which wouldn't suit him, or he'd be jumping and gliding and flipping around in that one-piece blue smock robe thing, and you'd be able to see his old man legs and his knobbly knees whenever he did.
  3. E

Unversed Return ?

If they did return, they'd probably do so connected to vanitas in some way. I'm guessing if he showed up as a bonus boss, he might summon a bunch, but apart from that, its not very likely. KH doesn't need another kind of enemy, it just makes the existing ones seem a little less important.
  4. E

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

The main problem was Nomura wrote himself into a hole: he had a game to fill in a year of roxas at the organisation, but it couldn't change the status quo, because it'd be immediately followed by KH2, which he couldn't change at that point, which is why the plot has so little impact. Hell, I...
  5. E

Another take on '3D'

Since my name is Ed, I think I'll just take this whole game as a kind of Nomura-esque lifestyle guide. "This is the way you should live your life!" he will tell me, and I will smile, nod, and take some acid.
  6. E

Question about a Terra Scene (Possibly MAJOR spoilers)

More like: Nomura: (Laughs) well, there is a certain mystery to its existence which is tied into the nature of the keyblade's existence, and the true form of which though inconcievable at the present time has probably been brushed up against breifly in the past of the series without witholding...
  7. E

Characters' fates?

Can Ven not age without a heart? It'd be interesting to see what would happen if he did. Not to mention it'd save some confusion if Roxas turns up again after getting "Rescued from his torment" or for some other reason.
  8. E

Xemnas and Roxas in the dark Margin BBS connection.

Uh, I don't really get how the eyes being the windows to the soul is relevant to this situation. Its more of a way to say that you can tell a lot about someone by the look in their eyes. People's eyes turning yellow means their heart is being tainted by the darkness, which gives you yellow eyes...
  9. E

Riku Plot for KH:3D? Theory

It could be some kind of psychic dream quest thing. I mean, apparently the trailer had multiple Soras raining from the sky, and we know part of it involves KH1 clothes and twilight town. Perhaps Riku has to journey through his heart, reliving memories and stuff like that, in order to bring back...
  10. E

The secret boss could be....

OF COURSE! Heh. No way would Nomura make a new character. I mean, Totally, completely unconnected and original-to-their-debut-game characters? Off the top of my head, KH1 has Kairi, Sora, Riku and ASD, KH2/CoM/Days has the Orgy (minus Roxas, Xion and Xenmas) and DiZ/Ansem, and BBS has Eraqus...
  11. E

Regarding the Ven- Roxas issue. (Major BBS spoiler alert)

Man, half an hour ago I didn't even know there was a Ven - Roxas issue. If I've got this right, we're arguing about whether: Roxas (Sora's body + Ven's dormant heart + Roxas' memories/experiences of being in the organisation) Is the same person as Ven? It really depends on what makes a person...
Back