• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ManOfTheBand

did anybody else... hate Aqua?

I didn't like Aqua at all. I think Square should have done something to her. Like Terra got this rivalry with MX and Ven with Vanitas. Aqua should have her own bad guy. Aqua was there just to help Terra and Ven to achieve their goal. Nothing more. And that stupid whining about darkness pissed...
  2. ManOfTheBand

One more day Europe!!

Shoul come with my mail in friday. I'm gonna run from school and play all night long. So excited!!
  3. ManOfTheBand

Are you getting BBS day one?

Getting it on the 1st. Already preordered it. They're sending it straight to my home on tuesday. Cant wait!
  4. ManOfTheBand

Secret Ending Requirements for Standard?

Damn! Looks like I'm not gonna get any secret ending in my first playthrough. First standard and then proud. Critical just have to wait...
  5. ManOfTheBand

Hi everyone, new to the forum

Hello! I'm a 16 year old kid from Finland and I've been a KH fan since the first KH was released. (I was 7 so had a little hard time beating anything then ). I've played every KH except Coded and cant wait for BBS. See ya on forums!
Back