• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Anakin Skywalker

Kingdom Hearts overkill?

You're just doing something that you enjoy doing as a form of entertainment. I see no harm in it. It is possible to love videogames with an unhealthy passion though. I am among those people who do. XD I don't really see the logic to your question unless that is what you mean. But should it take...
  2. Anakin Skywalker

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

Why does everyone hate Xion? I don't. I for one enjoyed seeing the addition of a new female character. Lol, If I didn't know better I would've thought that she was Kairi's nobody when I first saw her. Now then, More of my likes and dislikes: Likes: 1. The Panel System. It's a very big...
  3. Anakin Skywalker

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

Like the title says...as for me: Likes: 1. Getting to Play as Roxas. 2. The New Limit Break addition. 3. Stronger New Weapons. 4. Stronger New Enemies. 5. Getting to have The Organization 13 Members as partners. Dislikes: 1. Leveling up with panels...Seriously? That takes away a...
  4. Anakin Skywalker

Greetings

Hello everyone. I'm not good at making introductions or first impressions but hello... I'm kind of a shy and aloof person so don't expect to start a big conversation with me right away... So anyway, I thought I would introduce myself before I did anything else... EDIT: Apparently I have once...
Back