• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ZeroTheLegend

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

Oh, My B, Your right about that D: Its just that i remember reading a translation of the Xehanort reports a while back and i remember reading something about him not having any because he "refused it, For he felt like Darkness was something to be controlled"....or something like that D: Must've...
  2. ZeroTheLegend

One thing we can Definitely say is that MX's Soul is within the Armor, Seeing as his heart was within Terra's Body...................But then again, Where exactly did the armor come from? D: Cuz from what i can Recall, MX Never had Armor .-. I wonder if this is even Canon =0
  3. ZeroTheLegend

All in all, There's gotta be a reason why he "Chose" not to use it D: We cant just go off and say He didn't use it without Reason D: Though, I really do like chasespicer056's Theory D: The whole thing about him not wanting to use MX's Keyblade sounds Plausible D:
Back