• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DarkRiku-12

Eastwooding

A tribute to the new act known as 'Eastwooding' (aka talking to an empty chair) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVc57oGVZvA&feature=share&list=UU4gvwLq6TTa_Kyxx4c6hx-Q .......subscribe to me, dear God I'm desperate. MAN, IMMA SUCK YO DICK!
  2. DarkRiku-12

My Parents R Ded

kXEnIfSrnFo Crazay Batman dance, lolwut
  3. DarkRiku-12

The Stupid People Thread

Ever see someone do some thing completely and utterly stupid? Hypocritical? Moronic? Share it here! Weather you wanna bitch about it or just share a funny moment, this is the thread for you! :D EDIT: O crap, I thought I was in forum insanity when I posted this. Could someone move it? Sorry D:
  4. DarkRiku-12

DUBSTEP

Do you love it? Do you hate it? Would you fuck it? Would you date it? Whatz ur opinyunz?
  5. DarkRiku-12

SHAKE IT

Peanut's dance - YouTube And no, this isn't me.
  6. DarkRiku-12

Wait a minute....

So I just thought of this. In the game, you have to unlock 7 keyholes of sleep. In the KH universe there are 7 princesses of Heart. Maleficent also mentioned the Princesses of Heeart in one of the trailers for 3D. Is there some sort of connection? O.o And like, Xehanort fools Yen Sid to make...
  7. DarkRiku-12

My first hardcore song

'My First Hardcore Song' by 8yr old Juliet - YouTube D'Aawwwwwww, she's winning at life before she's even 10! So cute!
  8. DarkRiku-12

'Sup?

9. DarkRiku-12

Anime/Manga ► Dragon Ball: The Episode of Bardock

Saw that no one put this up yet, so here you go! Dragon Ball Episode Of Bardock - FULL VERSION - HD [ENGLISH SUBTITLED] - YouTube New DBZ OVA. I like it. A lot. Watch and discuss!:biggrin:
  10. DarkRiku-12

GOP Cyber Debate Parody

The Yahoo! News Funny or Die GOP Presidential Online Internet Cyber Debate Is funny. Discuss.
  11. DarkRiku-12

KHI makes a KH game! Programming Sub-topic

So, as some of you know, the KHI makes a KH game! project has recently aquired someone willing to contribute to the programing section (btw, thanks man. Really appreciating the help! :)). This sub thread was created for organization purposes and this is where anyone should post 3d models...
  12. DarkRiku-12

Chaos Theory

So I saw this game on another forum and it blew up. It's very simple; it's a forum representation of 'chaos theory' showing how an extremely small change can lead to drastic outcomes in the future. The example Edward Lorenz, the pioneer of Chaos Theory, gave for this was "If a butterfly flaps...
Back