• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SilenceTheTardis

Is this real or a good fake? Answer: It's a fake

I just stumbled across this on tumblr, but I'm pretty suspicious.. Anyone have any insight into its legitimacy? EDIT: Nevermind, apparently it's fake. My mistake.
  2. SilenceTheTardis

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

But seriously, that's gotta be the change I'd most like to see. It would be a bit of a bonus if you could switch between armour and regular clothes with the push of a button too, and that would change the cutscenes just like equipped keyblades. Plus running around with a realistic cape would be...
  3. SilenceTheTardis

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX On Amazon!

I'll probably pre-order from EB because they usually get the cool pre-order bonuses. Maybe we'll see a reprint of the Bradygames guides, or a box set. I've got the CoM, KH2, and DDD guides already, but I'm a sucker for collections.
  4. SilenceTheTardis

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots from 4Gamer!

So will we see all of the Org. at least once? I hope nobody gets left out because they don't interact with Roxas/Axel/Xion all that much (I'm looking at you, Larxene).
  5. SilenceTheTardis

BradyGames To Be Releasing KH3D Guidebook!

I have the KH2 and CoM guides from BradyGames and they're awesome! Not necessary at all, but very very cool. I'll probably get this for dream eater recipes.
  6. SilenceTheTardis

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

Gonna have to disagree with you there... The Xigbar fight in KH2 took my cousin and I more tries than any other boss in the game :P
  7. SilenceTheTardis

Nintendo eShop Trailer High Quality + Download

Re: Nintendo E-Shop Trailer High Quality Here's hoping this game gets as much promoting in NA.
  8. SilenceTheTardis

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

Re: March KH3D Famitsu Scans! Wow.. I am having a very off night..
  9. SilenceTheTardis

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

Re: March KH3D Famitsu Scans! That scorpion has a very Native American vibe to its tail.. Pocahontas, maybe? And that spirit customization looks amazing! I had no idea we'd be able to give them clothes and stuff :3 Also... was that Sora and Riku on the raft from the first game? Maybe a sort of...
  10. SilenceTheTardis

Large Batch of Screenshots and Renders of The Grid + Dream Eaters!

Used to? My Terrakiom, Verizion, and Cobalion are named Terra, Aqua, and Ventus
  11. SilenceTheTardis

This sounds really cool! It'll add an element of haste to what is sure to be a really frantic game. Something like "All Spirit synthesis recipes 90% off! Hurry to your nearest moogle to take advantage of this special offer!" and the player will have to race across the world to get to the store...
  12. SilenceTheTardis

We're able to customize the appearance of the spirits, right? Maybe that's why it looks different
  13. SilenceTheTardis

We're going back to Destiny Islands! :'D My life is complete. Oh how I've missed those golden beaches and sparkling waves
  14. SilenceTheTardis

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

Two weeks prior to my birthday! Thanks Sqeenix! :D
  15. SilenceTheTardis

KH3D Impressions from Famitsu Weekly

It's good to hear that the camera/control issues during freeflow action have been taken care of.
  16. SilenceTheTardis

Dream Drop Distance Debuts in Nintendo Power

My last post seems to have disappeared... But I explained that as a subscriber I always received my copies a couple of weeks after that issue was in stores. Maybe it has to do with my location, I'm not sure.
  17. SilenceTheTardis

True story. Not sure where you're getting your facts, Mario...
  18. SilenceTheTardis

Dang.. Just got my last NP a month and a half ago.. :( But they're all available at newsstands and most drugstores so it shouldn't be hard to find
  19. SilenceTheTardis

Just something I noticed...

If what we're seeing is the early days of the replica program, I think it would be very cool to see all the failed replicas. Maybe the first few copies of Xehanort were crude and not particularly successful. Maybe he discarded them or locked them up. And maybe.. just maybe.. they're not too...
  20. SilenceTheTardis

Something tells me Sora isn't going to survive 3D

I'm getting the same feeling.. One of the taglines for the game was "Light falls into Darkness" or something similar, so it wouldn't surprise me if Sora succeeds in rescuing the tormented ones but sacrifices himself in a way to do it.
Back