• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

wat your fave world

most definitely hollow bastion, awesome world based on an awesome movie.
  2. S

I put together a puzzle (theory)

And where do we see the GEU with a keyblade, let alone two? Not in DD or ASAS, or anyplace else. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. S

Help me find this please!

Hey y'all. I've been looking for a place to download the Riku and Sora endings for CoM. I can't find them anywhere except filefront, which doesnt work for my computer for some reason. If anyone knows of a place where I can download the endings, please tell me! I've been hunting forever! Please...
  4. S

BHK's Name

I heard somewhere his name was Ecks. But of course, until SE opens up, we know nothing. I really hope BHK's name isn't Aros,Tyke or Tyson or something like that, I really really do. They just don't sound fitting for a dual keyblade wielder. Maybe we'll get a clue at E3, perhaps. I doubt it...
  5. S

bhk,sora,riku, king mickey; all keyblade masters?

BHK all the way! Between ASAS, Deep Dive, and the KH2 trailers, I have to say he kicks some major ass. So mysterious-blonde-haired-hero-without-a-name it is. ^_^!
  6. S

Everyones partner is a disney character

Hey y'all. I agree with monkeybutt and Keyblade Shards, the alternate theory is garbage, but thats beside the point. Where's the report where everyone got the confirmation on the 2 BHK party members? Just wondering...But if our blonde friend does have some help on his journey, then I'm going to...
  7. S

Help on Kurt Zisa

Here's what I did: First, cast Areo before he disables your magic. Then attack those orbs he's holdingwith physical attacks to regain the use of magic. Attack his shield with thunder, as this is the most effective, until it breaks and he falls to the ground. Then use physical attacks...
  8. S

What's your favorite Keyblade?

Re: wats ur fav keyblade? My fave would have to be...Lionheart for sure. Although that will probably change when I get the Ultima Keyblade, but for now its the Lionheart.
  9. S

Help finding White Mushrooms

You can also find White Mushrooms in the room right before the Final Rest save point, just walk in and out of the room about four or five times and they'll show up. It's the easiest place to find them, I think. I'm still getting Mystery Goo for the Ultima weapon as well. Hope this helps. And...
  10. S

Who Looks Cooler? Sora, Riku, or Roxas?

Re: Who Looks Cooler? Gotta go with BHK there. Very cool and cute. ^_^!Riku comes in a close second though. I love that heartless suit thing! But BHK's black and white get up won me over, though. Sorry Riku.
  11. S

Sephiroth Glitch

Re: The Sephy glitch I'll have to try that.
  12. S

What level were you when you beat the game?

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game? I believe I was level 72 or 73 when I finished the game, with the Lionheart keyblade ( my favorite one), at about 66 or so hours. I still have to beat Sephiroth, though and I'm presently at level 79, gathering items for the Ultima weapon.
  13. S

What does ''This topic is suspended"' mean?

Re: What!!!!?? Sora could also be going into drive mode (?) because I've never seen an animation like that before, but it's equally likely he was summoning a character or locking a keyhole. We'll just have to wait and see.
Back