• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHBen

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

OHH I FOUND IT :O SOO BEAUTIFUL
  2. KHBen

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

I cant find the vid? Urghh i feel so dumb at the moment! haha
  3. KHBen

KH3D Premiere Event Video~

This is sooo exciting, I actually can't wait...
  4. KHBen

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

woot...hopefully we'll get some new footage!
  5. KHBen

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

wooo! after reading all 24 pages I can post without having that guilty feeling that i should really read the previous pages :D anyways..... im really loving the new keyblades! did anyone else think it was cool how Riku and YX appeared translucent? i also wonder how the world was split...
  6. KHBen

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

That boxart looks amazing! I think it reflects the themes of DDD quite well. To the picture above of Sora and Riku.....0.o
  7. KHBen

New KH3D screenshots/renders!

Re: New KH3D screenshots/renders. wow, this is going to be an amazing game :D and that evil unicorn dream eater looks pretty epic!
  8. KHBen

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

Re: KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed! I found this quote from the article: "Using the AR card in the game, you can immediately make a companion of a rare hard to get Dream Eater" ( using Google Translate haha) It looks like we'll get a rare Dream Eater AR Card :D
  9. KHBen

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

Re: KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed! Wow, this looks amazing. Hahah of of course its the 29th of March...:D
  10. KHBen

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

WOW. This looks amazing. The dream eaters are just getting better and better. I LOVE THAT RAINBOW PEGASUS HORSE :D
  11. KHBen

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

Wow. This looks amazing! :D I can't wait to read the interview!
  12. KHBen

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu!

This. I'm really hoping for more information about Zero Points. I think we all want answers, do we not? I doubt we'll get much info on anything besides DDD, but who knows?
  13. KHBen

KH3D Preorder Gift Speculation

Oh, we could make it happen...one way or the other >:) But seriously, I would love a pop up book! :D
  14. KHBen

Possible Dream Drop Distance in next month's Nintendo Power

That would be amazing...but I doubt it. :/
  15. KHBen

Wondernyan Plushie now on JP Square Enix Online shop!

Re: Wondernyan Plushie now on Square Enix Online shop! :O wow! it's soo cute! I have to get this...
  16. KHBen

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Fandub Trailer

Wow! This is really good! The voices are done really well! I especially like Riku's and Yen Sid's voice. Good job!
  17. KHBen

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is #2 of Gamestop's most anticipated 3DS games!

Wow! This is really good news! Thanks for sharing! KH 3D is going to be amazing!
  18. KHBen

Just some KH wallpapers..

Hey everyone! this is my first post ever in the Digital Media section :D I made these wallpapers a few months back and I might re-do them or make new ones. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can improve them? Constructive criticism would be good too :) http://oi39.tinypic.com/2958n61.jpg...
  19. KHBen

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

So pumped! Hopefully we'll get some good info...:) i shouldn't get my hopes up though :/
  20. KHBen

[Spoilers] KH3D Famitsu Scans~!

If shes not in the game there is going to be SO much hate....
Back